Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Here's a list of items from the new RIG i think are just too cheap
Pinot Noiress

-Party Hats Granted its hard to match but it just looks so refreshing gonk hopefully we get more items in this pretty pinkish shade of orange. plus for under 15k you can't really go wrong heart

-Chocaholic chocolate dress all of the chocaholic dresses are crazy cheap but this ones under 30k heart whee

-Speakeasy a drop dead background, pretty red/orange sash and the most awesome flapper dress yet on gaia? all for under 100k? be still my beating heart heart

-Pinot Noiress have you seen the shading on this dress? and that corset @_@ sexy yet not slutty, you also have a necklace and mini hat that look like they'd go great with a x-mas avatar. all for under 100k. its just mind boggling

-Nihoushu Geisha i'm just speechless every time i see this item, every thing about it is beautiful. i can see this item easy being 500k to 1mil but its not. its less then 100k. its hard for me not to spend my quest money on it gonk

-Beer Goggles - what i see as one of the best pair of eyes on gaia and its only 75k.

and the last one i can think of is

-Lovers Letters a staple for any valentines day avi IMO. and under 30k

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Thy Almond
Here's a list of items from the new RIG i think are just too cheap
Pinot Noiress

-Party Hats Granted its hard to match but it just looks so refreshing gonk hopefully we get more items in this pretty pinkish shade of orange. plus for under 15k you can't really go wrong heart

-Chocaholic chocolate dress all of the chocaholic dresses are crazy cheap but this ones under 30k heart whee

-Speakeasy a drop dead background, pretty red/orange sash and the most awesome flapper dress yet on gaia? all for under 100k? be still my beating heart heart

-Pinot Noiress have you seen the shading on this dress? and that corset @_@ sexy yet not slutty, you also have a necklace and mini hat that look like they'd go great with a x-mas avatar. all for under 100k. its just mind boggling

-Nihoushu Geisha i'm just speechless every time i see this item, every thing about it is beautiful. i can see this item easy being 500k to 1mil but its not. its less then 100k. its hard for me not to spend my quest money on it gonk

-Beer Goggles - what i see as one of the best pair of eyes on gaia and its only 75k.

and the last one i can think of is

-Lovers Letters a staple for any valentines day avi IMO. and under 30k

I'm in love with the beer goggles, I can't believe they're under 1mil.

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Stop Dont Believin
Thy Almond

I'm in love with the beer goggles, I can't believe they're under 1mil.

i know whee i promised myself i wouldn't buy anything over 65k but its so tempting gonk

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I just went to the MP and bought a whole crapload of stuff. This thread is making me spend all my money that I just earned, but it's so worth it. biggrin I've forgotten how much I loved making outfits.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I'm asking the same thing about a BUTTLOAD of the items from the latest rig... Truck stop, 100k? With that adorable hair...?

And seconding the Beer goggles... those eyes are so elegant... why are they so inexpensive...?

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
So many Items I didnt know about :augh:.
My wishlist grows =3

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

There are so many items in Gaia it's damn hard to keep up. I basically just gave up and worked toward a main goal of getting old 03 MCs and past event items.

Side projects involve getting some rig items and EIs.

Dangerous Exhibitionist

9,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
This thread is awesome <3 Thank you for making this, I found myself some more bargains!

My contributions are the sword in the stone.. That sword is just too nice.
Angelic camisole has the best set of white undies and the shoes.. I use those constantly.
The holy gauntlet, for the gold items and the pendant.
Otami Jewels are really pretty and add a nice touch to exotic avatars.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I spent most of my gold thanks to this thread. rofl

I was really surprised at how cheap the Mod Concentric is. When I saw it, I thought, "Oh, that's gonna cost a bomb since it matches the Mod Geisha and it has those groovy stockings....bwuuuh? 40k??"

The Nitemare Bustier has really plummeted in price over the last couple of years (I bought mine back when it cost 800k >.< ) But it's a great little item and it looks so great on our avatars. It has the best suspender attachments I've seen on here, so it feels like it should be worth more than a measly 15k. The Angelic Camisole is the same; I remember when that cost about 400k, and now you can get one for pocket change. It's a lovely item too, plus it's angelic which is always popular, so it seems odd that it's so cheap.

The Frostbite Blade is one of the best swords we have; it looks at least as good as, if not better than, the Ancient Katana and it has a lot of lovely pale blue staffs to boot. Yet it's about 45k; I'd call that a bargain.

One of the best RIG fail prizes I got was the Samba Star. Gold feathers that look like wings, a sparkly bikini and a flashy feather headdress for 30k? Hells yeah! biggrin

Enduring Hero

This thread has inspired me to make my current outfit. All these affordable items are fantastic! heart

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
AngeIsThanatos

The Nitemare Bustier has really plummeted in price over the last couple of years (I bought mine back when it cost 800k >.< ) But it's a great little item and it looks so great on our avatars. It has the best suspender attachments I've seen on here, so it feels like it should be worth more than a measly 15k. The Angelic Camisole is the same; I remember when that cost about 400k, and now you can get one for pocket change. It's a lovely item too, plus it's angelic which is always popular, so it seems odd that it's so cheap.

Whhhaaaatt!! I've been lusting after the nitemare bustier for the longest time, I didn't know it dropped so much! heart heart

Predestined Hoarder

Mlle Butterfly.
A cute dog (much better than Chimi) with an Overdecorated Cellphone for less with a bonus cute dress and shoes.

Nerd

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Spacefleet Tech

3k.
THREE THOUSAND GOLD.
holy s**t, if i had any gold it'd all be gone gonk

<3'd

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Last I checked, Magical Girl was around 40k Gold. It comes with wangsta stuff, a cute animal, a weapon, and a wig. Wow. I've got multiples of it, so I can use the wig and some of the other poses.

I also think the Gold Ivan SD+ is the cheapest pair of backwings. Awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff