• Elocutionist 200
Dastardly Crown for 50k! I just love that swooshy cape. emotion_kirakira

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Round 2:

I love penguins. They are so adorable! If you do too, try Pengoo the Moga, which has several poses and turns into a cute hat.

If you like penguins, but Pengoo seems to cute for you, try Penginni the Penguin. He has a little bit of an...explosive...personality.

Then there's Ballonimals. Balloons of what looks like a kitty, a bear, and a bunny.

I think Kindergarten Play is cute.

And then a kind of femmy mecha/vocaloid-esque item Stereo Hearts

Ladybug Poncho Is rather cute, too. Might be neat for a fairy cosplay or a Halloween costume? And to go with that try the Ladybug Crown, which has come cute antennae for any use as well smile

And if you like creepy and snakes, try Medusa. You get snake hair, a stone rendering stare, and a snaky dress for under 20k

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Korora the Little Blue Penguin Plush is FREAKIN' ADORABLE, and at the low, low price of 11k! heart

Holiday Cardinal is 7.5k and gives you a lovely pet cardinal and a really nice cloak.

Chanho the Tiger Plushie isn't the cheapest pet companion item at 46k, but considering the GREAT quality of the plushie itself and the fact that you get some other nice poses, it certainly is a good deal. heart

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
Coraline Button Eyes- Three pairs of button eyes for less than 1k! Maybe not the most useable, but the price is right. o3o

Also, I like to search this every once in a while to check for cheap items. C:
Le Saltimbanque
Really nice pair of pants, a detailed piece for the upper body, and that headpiece all for 25k. Such a steal!
Cold KISS is only about 21k right now, not bad for cute horns/crown, sparkly stockings, and a nice dress.

Haunting Abomination

24,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
nelson0090
gaia_crown
Coraline Button Eyes- Three pairs of button eyes for less than 1k! Maybe not the most useable, but the price is right. o3o

Also, I like to search this every once in a while to check for cheap items. C:
That search is a good idea. Much better than doing just a price range. And don't forget about premiummc. surprised

Dangerous Citizen

rukomi
Pookat

Shadowed Dancing Princesses is 200k now? wow. Good thing I bougth mine when they were around 100k. That item has some of the best shoes on the site, It's really worth it!

I'm glad I bought mine around 100k as well. Whenever RIGs come out I go through the item list and look at everything and I was so shocked that such amazing shoes were cheap and I bought them so quick. Frankly I think 200k is still an amazing bargain for, what I'd agree with you, are some of the best shoes on the site.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I've always been rather fond of the Outlaw Wolf Pup. 7.5k for not just the buddy, but for a really nice hoodie as well. heart

I also want to point out that all the generations of the Mana Seed are hanging around 80k. I find it a great deal for some nice nature-themed items and some BEAUTIFUL backgrounds.

Another nice, cheap EI is Coocoon. The items are gorgeous, even if the colors might be a bit hard to match. It does have some fabulous backwings. heart

Consider it has what I consider the nicest pair of demonic wings on the site, Great Old One is one great hell of a deal at 56k.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
marshmallowcreampie

Consider it has what I consider the nicest pair of demonic wings on the site, Great Old One is one great hell of a deal at 56k.

THIS. 3nodding

Reindeer

i know some people wont see the resemblance nor will they appreciate this because they dont use clipboards on their avi, ever xDD
but ill just remind you all that live free or pie hard's harmonica pose looks an awful lot like inflated and hard-to-come-by sdplus flynn

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lord Reginald XI
marshmallowcreampie

THIS. 3nodding

Aw yeah. cat_cool I bought it a little bit after it came out, I'm surprised it's always been so cheap considering the userbase constantly begging for nice demon wings.

Energetic Ghost

25,690 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Even more contributions:
The Magician- An arm mod, hat and awesome special effects for 80k
Dead Bird Dress- cheaper than Lost Paradise, the face paint is well-suited for bloody avatars
Comic Accents- fun speech bubbles, perfect for comic cosplays

Haunting Abomination

24,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
After doing a few custom market searches to find nice stuff for cheap, then later checking out alchemy more, I discovered a lot of the stuff people have been mentioning are items needed in formulas and will therefore be inflating a bit (or a lot >_< ).
Kind of sucks. I just wanted to mention it because there have been quite a few people mentioning prices going up after things were listed in this thread. I don't think it's all this thread. ;D

Tiny Wildcat

White Leopard Fut Hat 3k right now eek *Buys*

Also Cherry is around 10k. Not bad for such a cute item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff