Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zaade
Oeuf
Grand halluc_ination
I consider the McKing's Saintly Cache from the new bundle to be the best out of the whole bundle. Currently it's hovering just below 100K and fits with anything gold or white.
less than 50k now 3nodding
Hot diggity! Zaade's gotta get in on that.

...After waiting for further deflation.

Snagged one for 42k before I could talk myself out of it. sweatdrop I figured it wold match well with Picolitrosso's Urn and the Gogh Reed. ^-^

Ace Fairy

Gimpi is going for around 200k, which considering it has a mood bubble, several companions, a non-Skittles heterochromia eye mod, the half devil-half angel imp skin plus a cool motorcycle, is a lot less that what I'd thought it would depreciate down to.

Reindeer

maquillage
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/59941/
all dat makeup that was previously 1-200k is now 50k and could easily be yours smile

hell prison guard
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/62441/
lovely hat, coat, leg/arm mods, and more bloody halloween goodness
just in season, at only 30-40k wink

all this due to a hugeass vend dump last night

Dangerous Citizen

Two things I'm sporting on my current avatar.

The Red Rabbit I've always thought this items price was surprisingly low and I picked it up right when it came out. Some of the clothing feels a bit hard to work with but the wig is really unique and can be either feisty or cute depending on how you wear it. The clock accesories are to die for, the bow tie is one neck item that lies nicely on the chest. It usually hovers around 100k, it seems to be inflating a bit so if you like it you may want to grab it.

Shadowed dancing princesses Not as cheap as it was back when I bought it, unfortunately. But in a world of ugly footwear 200k for 5 pairs of shoes that each look so amazing, I was shocked it didn't carry a pricetag akin to it's pink relative.

Speaking of which Blushing Dancing Princesses at 400k I wouldn't say it's the cheapest thing in the world, but consider that a month ago it was a whopping 800k. Hopefully it'll take another plunge down to the 200k range?
Pookat

Shadowed Dancing Princesses is 200k now? wow. Good thing I bougth mine when they were around 100k. That item has some of the best shoes on the site, It's really worth it!

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Salaura
Reyairia
Violet Starling has a wig, eye mod, coat and shoes and it's only 25k atm.

it also glitches some items to show boobs!

Proof or it didn't happen. eek

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Lord Reginald XI
Salaura
Reyairia

You rang?

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Salaura
Lord Reginald XI
Salaura
Reyairia

You rang?

OH MY GODDDDDD burning_eyes

That's.... amazing.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Lord Reginald XI
Salaura
Lord Reginald XI
Salaura
Reyairia

You rang?

OH MY GODDDDDD burning_eyes

That's.... amazing.

[/covers up] You're welcome.

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
Entomophobia
25k, for lots of creepy-crawlies. Should be good for some Halloween avvies. C:

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
rukomi
Pookat

Shadowed Dancing Princesses is 200k now? wow. Good thing I bougth mine when they were around 100k. That item has some of the best shoes on the site, It's really worth it!

Shya, I regret not buying them when they were cheaper. cat_emo I'd save up for one if I wasn't already actively questing for some other items. They really are some great shoes. heart

Anyway, Dreamscape isn't that bad of a deal at 67k. I recall it used to be more expensive. I find the first background perfect for apocalyptic/wasteland avatars, and I bet a lot of people can make use of the second, hellish background. The only problem is the layering, a lot of companion items and partial backgrounds layer behind it instead of in front of it, but other than that, it's a pretty bitchin' item.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Red Riding Hood is down to about 50k. Considering it has like, the only forest background on the site, I consider it a good deal. It also has a cute hood and one of the nicest axes on the site. It also has a weird wolf head hood, hard to match but if you want a dopey, fun costumey avatar, you could make use of it.

King Cheetah is down to 40k. Considering it has a sellback value of 30k, the price isn't gonna get much lower so if you want it, now's a good time to buy. It's the only pet cheetah on the site, (I find the baby poses adorable cat_whee ) and it also has a really nice tail.

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Haunting Abomination

24,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
This isn't the cheapest item, but Golden Wings are small but visible and nicely shaped for 350k-ish. A great alternative to Golden Petals that are around 15mil, and, in my opinion, over-sized, poorly shaped and badly angled. The two seem to be the same colour and the Golden Wings give you bonus arm bands and anklets. :O

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Round 1:

I just found this one: Argyle Scoodie It has some pretty blues and browns in it. It might be a little hard to match, but for under 5k, not bad.

Just as well as the Paisley Scoodie

And the Plaid Scoodie

I really think there should be some nice recolors of these items. Maybe as a cash shop addition or even a gold shop addition. They're super cheap now but I see these going up a little as time goes on.

Then there's Cecilia's Circlet, which has a really nice circlet, a very pretty, nicely pixeled and detailed top and a cloak. Might be kinda hard to match bottom wise, but overall a very pretty and item well under 10k.

For a mermaid or sea themed avi, I recommend Coral Staff (under 10k) and any of the Seafolk items which are all between 20 and 40k.

For any demonic or red/black/bloody themed avis, try Chariot of Bloody Conquest.

I actually find the item Top Shelf Weaponry rather humorous. There's a winged Molotov cocktail, a sword skewered olive, and a keg mallet. Good for about 10-12k.

Then for the fashionistas and elegant ladies you can try the Slinky Dresses for each under 50k. And then there's the Voluptuous Dresses that have a nice body mod effect to make your avi look curvy. Pretty colors too and depending on the avi, well worth the price of between 120k and 10k.

I like the Large Pirate Hat (under 5k) and then there's Waffle Cone Party Dress which might match well with Sugarsuite and other food themed items.

Then just a goofy, rather nifty hat/scarf item YARLY! Hat. I think the pouting Owl hat pose is so cute and goofy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff