Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Amoreyna
Lutheron
Time for me to finally make a contribution, Equestri has really nice boots and pants. 100k seems to be quite a good price for them ~

I really like the cape in that. I just couldn't find anything to wear with it, so I left it in the shops. sad

Lava Flow Dress deflated a lot since it came out.

Yeah the colors are quite hard to match, BUT DEM BOOTS FIOHAOIFHASIOFASLKNFAS. I need to start collecting more blue items lol
Lutheron

Yeah the colors are quite hard to match, BUT DEM BOOTS FIOHAOIFHASIOFASLKNFAS. I need to start collecting more blue items lol

Yeah, they are. We have quite a few blue items but hardly anything that matches this shade.
I keep thinking of and then failing at concentrating on getting items of a certain color all the time. ^^

Stellar Succubus

Lutheron
Time for me to finally make a contribution, Equestri has really nice boots and pants. 100k seems to be quite a good price for them ~

Riding crop alternative to frederika, if you don't mind blue instead of gray black.
VVhip
Lutheron

Riding crop alternative to frederika, if you don't mind blue instead of gray black.

The Reve Rouille, around four to five hundred thousand gold at present, comes with a lovely pair of spurs to also assist you in taming your horse!

He smiles brightly, then stops. Something dawns on the dapper young man.

... Wait.
You do intend to use these crops on a horse, don't you?
... DON'T you?

... Oh, dear God.

Stellar Succubus

Samuel Carswell
VVhip
Lutheron

The Reve Rouille, around four to five hundred thousand gold at present, comes with a lovely pair of spurs to also assist you in taming your horse!

... Wait.
... DON'T you?

... Oh, dear God.

twisted Whatever gave you that impression?! emotion_yatta
VVhip
Samuel Carswell
VVhip
Lutheron

... Wait.
... DON'T you?

... Oh, dear God.

twisted Whatever gave you that impression?! emotion_yatta

W-well, the fact that a blindfold is a little counterproductive to directing an equine rather put the notion in mind... oh, my.

Samuel brushes brightly and fusses far too much over his spectacles.

Lavish Lunatic

Ardee01
Anabaena
I Asche I
The item Mujaji is absolutely stunning, in my opinion - and more specifically, it's the dress.

Currently sells for approx. 40k, and I can't believe it.
That's major pocket change there.
.____.

And well.. There aren't many poses. But the dress and the quality of it - just - just..
It's gorgeous.
(The Circlet is purdy too, hurhur)

I couldn't resist buying one a while back, just because it's so sparkly.
emotion_kirakira

And the dress layers so prettily with other dresses! biggrin

You should definitely see how it layers with Morpheus! Another good bargain if I do say so myself. Currently 50k but its price usually fluctuates down to 30k.

Try it with the gogh reed leafy dress, I love it! emotion_dowant

Dangerous Exhibitionist

9,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Warlock School for 74k?
Wow.. I was gonna sell mine. Considering it a HP item and a Slytherin coloured one, a bargain!

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Amoreyna
Lutheron

Yeah, they are. We have quite a few blue items but hardly anything that matches this shade.
I keep thinking of and then failing at concentrating on getting items of a certain color all the time. ^^

Aspiring Alchemist matches it, but that's all I can find

Energetic Ghost

25,690 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
GLAM Entertainer
Awesome hair, makeup, mic and outfits for 100k (and still dropping) redface

Hesitant Mystic

forgive me if some of these have already been posted emotion_kirakira

Sweetish the Moga I'm not a big fan of the terrified icecreams (is that what they are?) but this comes with some cute mis-matched stocking for only 35k
Grave Danger Fairy Wings only 400 gold for some pretty slightly crumpled fairy wings
All the Borealis flowers These come with cute sparkly eyes in various colors. The most expensive one is only 70k and the cheapest is 35k
Love Hurts A cute bandaid AND a sadface. Only 39/40k
Brave Temperance Purple/blue color combo, with a dress, anklet, headwings and bracelet. 27k

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
VVhip
Orlando1210
VVhip

It was a freebie a few years ago. I couldn't even get rid of the ones I have. Honestly, they'd have been lucky to be worth 5g.

User Image

Oh. Haha, I remember getting mine for real cheap. If only I'd hoarded it razz

Yep, I think they were either a limitless freebie, or at least we could get multiples of them.

I don't like it that much, however. I can't remember what they were given away with... but it was pretty early in 2008.
Michael Scotts Book promotion, for the... Second book in his series I think?
Yeah! The magician

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I know we don't really talk about gold shop items, but I absolutely _love_ all the new halloween stuff at barton boutique. Cute ponchos, skirts, masks, sneakers and other fun stuff for cheap.
Sticking more to the normal rare/premium item discussion, Melonpan of Haruharu has an adorable hair ribbon and a school uniform for 40k heart
User Image
          r r D o c t o r r M e y r I s r I n r T h e r H o u s e r r

Ugly step sister User Image isn't ugly at all, it comes with a wig, puff sleeves,a top and skirt, all in glorious pink and brown/black, only for 17k~User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff