Welcome to Gaia! ::

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Anabaena
I Asche I
The item Mujaji is absolutely stunning, in my opinion - and more specifically, it's the dress.

Currently sells for approx. 40k, and I can't believe it.
That's major pocket change there.
.____.

And well.. There aren't many poses. But the dress and the quality of it - just - just..
It's gorgeous.
(The Circlet is purdy too, hurhur)

I couldn't resist buying one a while back, just because it's so sparkly.
emotion_kirakira

And the dress layers so prettily with other dresses! biggrin

You should definitely see how it layers with Morpheus! Another good bargain if I do say so myself. Currently 50k but its price usually fluctuates down to 30k.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Gift of the Gods and Gift of the Goddess are a lot cheaper than they used to be, both hovering around 45k. They both offer some really nice myth-themed items. A lot of older MCs have really dropped in price. I guess because there are more items to choose from, it creates more competition, ya know?

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Sword in the Stone Or whateveryou call it. Cheap sword for around 20k. Just bought mine for 15k biggrin

Stellar Succubus

Orlando1210
User Image

T-1 Medi Kit Has some nice medical items and a tiny red background surprised @ 20+k eacg
                  HSM Microphone Nice, cheap microphone. @ 2k-ish
                  Red Diamond My avatar's holding it right now, and it's pretty nice for several avatars. 1.5k.
                  Devilish Headphones Cute, red headphones for only 10k!

The red diamond has a value?! O_O

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
VVhip
Orlando1210
User Image

T-1 Medi Kit Has some nice medical items and a tiny red background surprised @ 20+k eacg
                  Red Diamond My avatar's holding it right now, and it's pretty nice for several avatars. 1.5k.

User Image

Whut? As in it's not 1g or something? XD

Stellar Succubus

Orlando1210
VVhip
Orlando1210
User Image

User Image

Whut? As in it's not 1g or something? XD

It was a freebie a few years ago. I couldn't even get rid of the ones I have. Honestly, they'd have been lucky to be worth 5g.

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
VVhip

It was a freebie a few years ago. I couldn't even get rid of the ones I have. Honestly, they'd have been lucky to be worth 5g.

User Image

Oh. Haha, I remember getting mine for real cheap. If only I'd hoarded it razz

Stellar Succubus

Orlando1210
VVhip

User Image

Oh. Haha, I remember getting mine for real cheap. If only I'd hoarded it razz

Yep, I think they were either a limitless freebie, or at least we could get multiples of them.

I don't like it that much, however. I can't remember what they were given away with... but it was pretty early in 2008.

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Best, but also most dangerous thread to the wallet...

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Time for me to finally make a contribution, Equestri has really nice boots and pants. 100k seems to be quite a good price for them ~

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
DJ Heaphones....
I actually could have gotten them but my friend didnt introduce me to the site until 05 and by then I just couldnt catch up. And all because she though I wasnt into this sort of thing.

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
l-PandaLoveButton-l
DJ Heaphones....
I actually could have gotten them but my friend didnt introduce me to the site until 05 and by then I just couldnt catch up. And all because she though I wasnt into this sort of thing.

User Image

I think you misinterpreted the purpose of the thread. ^^ This thread is to share items that are nice yet cheap to people.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Great, I had 2mil when I started reading this thread. Now I'm down to 732k. You're all jerks!

Just kidding, I love you guys. And I love this thread. emotion_kirakira

Edit: I was going to list some items but everything I had in mind had already been mentioned. Gonna remind you all that Magical Girl is fantastic and very cheap anyway though!

Tiny Wildcat

Le Saltimbanque 22k? I really like those pants.

Actually lot of cirque du gothique stuff is suprisingly cheap.
Lutheron
Time for me to finally make a contribution, Equestri has really nice boots and pants. 100k seems to be quite a good price for them ~

I really like the cape in that. I just couldn't find anything to wear with it, so I left it in the shops. sad

Lava Flow Dress deflated a lot since it came out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff