Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

SWIRLY NARUTO
y u so cheap classified_fu delicious FOODIE ITEM? RAMEN? OTAKU NOMS?
on top of that theres an adorabu hairclip, BLUSHHH, and a nummy in-my-mouth pose to make u look like super noodle cathulu >83

15k man. 15k.
This belt of mine, and the entire inventory of the Antique Shop from which I procured it, was some three hundred and seventy-five thousand.

I was both presently surprised, and horrified to see priceless antiques obtainable for such a pittance.

He sips some tea.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

For girls who like the super-kawaii desu, Magical Girl is super cheap. 35k for a wig, uniform, companion, some hearts, a magic staff, an' some other stuff.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
neonpastels
For girls who like the super-kawaii desu, Magical Girl is super cheap. 35k for a wig, uniform, companion, some hearts, a magic staff, an' some other stuff.

Not to mention it's half the price of most of the other magical girl uniforms. :cat_nod:

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Oeuf
SWIRLY NARUTO
y u so cheap classified_fu delicious FOODIE ITEM? RAMEN? OTAKU NOMS?
on top of that theres an adorabu hairclip, BLUSHHH, and a nummy in-my-mouth pose to make u look like super noodle cathulu >83

15k man. 15k.
Oh, wow, really? I remember that item being a lot pricier, although I guess the demand for it might have decreased as we now have more blush alternatives? Still, I think that item's adorable. > w< I still can't decide which little naruto pose is my favorite.

It's not new news, but Grandiose Imports is running for about 30k. The classic blue china tea set and the warm, luxurious red chaise can add a lot of character to an avatar and the color choices are much better than the other (more expensive) Import items, imo.

Oh, and there are a handful of Ancient Defenders listed for <110k, which is ~20k lower than average for that item. It's got some really nice boots, some kinda neat druid/hair-with-vines-in-it, and a unique, large (and admittedly odd) 'i am'. Just thought I'd mention it. I miss foxclover. Too bad she couldn't stay to make more items for us. o no

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
TINSTAAFL
Lord Reginald XI
Still my favorite thread on Gaia! Congrats on making it to 100 pages of bargains! whee

BEST SUBSCRIPTION EVER!!!
and so many contributors. <3
That's one thing about this thread that's always such a pleasant surprise. ^ ^

Pierced Unicorn

31,665 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
The item Mujaji is absolutely stunning, in my opinion - and more specifically, it's the dress.

Currently sells for approx. 40k, and I can't believe it.
That's major pocket change there.
.____.

And well.. There aren't many poses. But the dress and the quality of it - just - just..
It's gorgeous.
(The Circlet is purdy too, hurhur)

I couldn't resist buying one a while back, just because it's so sparkly.
emotion_kirakira

Lavish Lunatic

I Asche I
The item Mujaji is absolutely stunning, in my opinion - and more specifically, it's the dress.

Currently sells for approx. 40k, and I can't believe it.
That's major pocket change there.
.____.

And well.. There aren't many poses. But the dress and the quality of it - just - just..
It's gorgeous.
(The Circlet is purdy too, hurhur)

I couldn't resist buying one a while back, just because it's so sparkly.
emotion_kirakira

And the dress layers so prettily with other dresses! biggrin

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Ace Fairy

Orlando1210
Edit; Pet items below 30k Don't forget about them!

Including Basketh'Loo which is your very own green and purple Cthulu. Maybe it's just because a couple of Easter have come and gone, but it used to be about ten times what it is now a year or two back.

Some other items...
Gift of the Stars is 130k-ish, which is just bwuh, because it's black, white and gold and has a really pretty dress.

Red Peppermint Bark is only 20-30k. Cool shirt and belt.

Alp Albtraum has cool shoes and a hoody in purple, magenta and white for only 40k.

Warlock School, 100kish, for all you Slytherins.

And that's all from me. Though I did get a Prince Vetiver for 80k last night, so keep an eye on the marketplace if you want to get him for under 100k.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I don't know if this is already posted here, but I follow this thread and here is another amazing item only 500- and it is beautiful!
smile

Otami Jewelry

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Stormbringer might be hard to match, but if you can do it, you get a really neat look for 13k. I particularly like the sleeves. cat_whee

Violet Starling is less than 30k. Not a bad deal for some nice purple items, including a wig and eyes. heart

Spacefleet Wigs: Second Generation offer several wig options (mostly for males) at 30k. The original Spacefleet Wigs are even cheaper: less than 10k!

Pink and Green Acinonyx have gotten pretty cheap. DEFINATELY cheaper compared to their blue counterpart.

Serpentine Priestess is like, 25k. I think it's a good deal. cat_whee

Destruction

This thread made me buy 5 items from the Marketplace D:

But yes, returning to Gaia from a hiatus I've noticed a lot of cute popular items have lowered much in price @w@

Under 50k:
Kanoko's Frostee Sweets Cute little apron, cap and ice cream cart for 17k WOOO

Neapolitan Sash Sash that comes in 3 cute colors for 18k biggrin

Panda Plushie Cute panda that is now 25k (I recall they used to be like 50k?)

Golden Chuuchilla Adorable companion animal for only 30k :O

Mewpit Blue kittycat for 12.5k :] Too bad you can only equip one at a time D:

Snow Witch Lovely winter set for 44k :>

TM (Time Piece) Steampunk items for only 30k--WHAAAAAAA? O_O

Sweet Pea 30k for nice mint green accessories, I recall they went for much higher before

Fire Flower 13k for this monthly collectible that would go great with some xmas outfits :O

Gift of Goddess39k for 13 neat poses is a good deal for me. I think this used to go for over 60kish?

Autumn Glory 44k for this lovely item ^.^ I think Autumn Glory is one of the underrated MCs

And last but not least: Coraline Button Eyes Creepy black button eyes for under 1k? DEAL! @wwwwwwwwwww@

Edit: Almost forgot my favorite cheap item that goes with a lot of outfits: Winged Hankerchief At under 10k for a lovely shade of white/blue on your avatar, why not? :]
Rock Hard (Demonic Mic) has some rocking clothes, cool instruments and the cutest set of skull wings! I just got one for 2Ok, and while the price does float a bit, it tends to stay under 5Ok.

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

T-1 Medi Kit Has some nice medical items and a tiny red background surprised @ 20+k eacg
                  HSM Microphone Nice, cheap microphone. @ 2k-ish
                  Red Diamond My avatar's holding it right now, and it's pretty nice for several avatars. 1.5k.
                  Devilish Headphones Cute, red headphones for only 10k!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff