Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Still my favorite thread on Gaia! Congrats on making it to 100 pages of bargains! whee

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
yay for 100 pages! /

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Yay for 100 pages of cheap but useful items! cat_3nodding

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Stone Gauntlet is only around 20k. If you can match the colors, it's a hell of a deal. cat_whee

Nartian Rock, Gen. 8 in particular, is surprisingly cheap at less than 90k. Not the cheapest item here, but considering you get some neat guitars, skins, mopeds and more, it's pretty cool.

White Drome Egg, ALL the generations, are less than 50k! It has a lot: cool pets, including a good mount, nice wigs, evil eyes, some nice staffs and some body mods.

Astra XV: Cruising Cumulus is surprisingly cheap for an animated item from the cash shop, at only 80k! heart

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Gah, thanks to this thread, I have so many awesome items I got cheap and I can't decide which ones to use first! cat_crying

Sparkling Streaker

I flicked through maybe 10 pages and spent all of my money. crying

My contributions:

Stereo Hearts about 15k.
Psychedelic Submersible just under 40k. Love the pants.
Clock-worked Oliver about 40k. I LOVE the colours, but it's a bit hard to match. sweatdrop
Jittery Jill about 50k. It has the cutest sweater.

Now, back to lurking... ninja
Late night contributions.~
User Image
The Regal Feathered Mantle is so well made and the colours match with a lot other beige/tan items. (I'm wearing one right now!) :'D
Best part; it's under 3k.

User Image
Unflattering Ducks has this pretty amazing Swan's Elegance pose, which I love, and it looks like it belongs on something much, much more expensive.
I got mine close to 30k. There's less than ten of them left, all less than 60k. I think it's a pretty good deal for a winged sleeve-esque item.

Goat

User Image
User Image~ Art by me- User Image

><((((º> <º))))><

YAY FOR 100 PAGES!
May we continue to bargain hunt like badass ninja hunters of good deals.

Energetic Ghost

25,690 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
100 pages already?
that's so awesome /)^3^(

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I just noticed that Gogh Reed is not longer at 1 million+. heart You can get one as low as 650k. May not be cheap, but considering it's one of the most popular evolving items, and how it used to cost over one million, and how it has all these awesome poses in different colors, it's pretty good.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Vigilante Lost Boy is under 70k (much cheaper than the other two, and it's GREEN!) And Peter's Youth is around 100k for an awesome face mod and really nice torn clothing.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I was very surprised to see the Keymaster MCs in the 70k range. They are just gorgeously detailed, especially the capes. I suppose they were so popular when they were released that a lot of them were bought, so now the supply's really high?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Prism Armor is like, 30k. Different item poses, kind of has this heavenly/sci-fi look. If you can match the items, it's a great deal. The armor looks really cool. I personally find the pink and gold tiara pose to be the most versetile.

Zhou You's Staff is only 1k. It's a really nice looking staff, a useful red and gold color scheme, and it's a much cheaper and near identical alternative to the monkey staff in Gift of the Gods.

Formal Elocutionist

Lord Reginald XI
Still my favorite thread on Gaia! Congrats on making it to 100 pages of bargains! whee

BEST SUBSCRIPTION EVER!!!
and so many contributors. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas