Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Oeuf
guys stop inflating things i dont own yet emotion_donotwant
xd

I'm careful to never post something I haven't already bought (or decided I don't want), myself. FD

OT: It's on the more expensive side, as far as my normal recommendations go, but I think Triste's Rapture is a really good deal at the <90k it's at currently. I found one at 75k earilier, even. It's just a really pretty and high-quality item, imo.

Also: Violet Trigger is a pretty neat item and the 140k price is pretty fair. It's purple, which a lot of people seem to like, has a nice dress, gloves and beret and some really nice boots, as well as a cool kind of loosely slung gun pose. It's not necessarily a great deal, but I think it's worth the price.

How Turbo Rocketpack is still under 40k I have no idea. That top is just awesome.
User Image
Vasil's Guiding Fire.

I think the little boots are to die for. I got mine at... ~20k? Now they're at 37k.
I think that's not that expensive.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
durianseeds
User Image
Vasil's Guiding Fire.

I think the little boots are to die for. I got mine at... ~20k? Now they're at 37k.
Damn, 20k's a sweet deal for that item. Considering how much it reminds me of that expensive Miko item, I am surprised it's under 40k.
Tobi-chann

meatball fight-12k OH HOLY BOB SAGET, WHO DOES NOT LOVE MEATBALLS. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BE A SEXY PIECE OF MEAT WITH THIS ITEM OH MY GOD

golden gumshoe-32k. THIRTY TWO FREAKEN' KAY. JUST LOOK AT DEM PANTS emotion_dowant YOU KNOW YOU WANT DEM SEXY PANTS YOUR MIND CANT EVEN HANDLE DA SEXINESS.

and suddenly I am reminded of those 500x500 squares that advertise an everyday item by elevating it to some invention from jesus himself.

Reindeer

starfield floor tile
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/6856/
LOL ive noticed that this thread is always about equiptable items, but hey
i cant believe we forgot about cheap other things ;donotwant:
starfield tiles, regardless of floor or wall, used to be 15k+, before people started finding alchemy recipes and items in giftboxes
but now theyve deflated soo much, esp the floor tiles (only 150g!) and theyre so pretty... emotion_kirakira

ok /shot

Nerd

durianseeds
User Image
Vasil's Guiding Fire.

That's crazy! When that item came out I didn't even added that item to my wishlist cause I though it would be no use to wait for deflation cause that would be always very expensive.

God bless this thread emotion_kirakira
Nutcracker Prince That legmod <3 Only 39-40k
Cockerel's Waltz 35k? since when was this so cheap D:

Gatekeeper

What blows my mind is how inexpensive this Zombie G Corp Labcoat is. Less than 300k? Really?

I haven't been on in ages but got nostalgia-bombed when I remembered the Halloween events I used to frequent. I just checked the MP and it looks like this thing hasn't gone up in price since I left circa '08.

Not that I wold ever sell my baby..

Also, how common are second gen zombies nowadays? I feel so lost.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gratian
What blows my mind is how inexpensive this Zombie G Corp Labcoat is. Less than 300k? Really?

I haven't been on in ages but got nostalgia-bombed when I remembered the Halloween events I used to frequent. I just checked the MP and it looks like this thing hasn't gone up in price since I left circa '08.

I can remember when all the Zombie/Human G-Corp stuff was beyond expensive, almost as expensive as the Nightmare Scarf or Angelic Sash back in the day. So quickly did we forget the epic battle of zombies and aliens that required nuking Gambino mansion in order to stop the madness! cat_gonk

Gatekeeper

Tiana Sidhe
Gratian

I can remember when all the Zombie/Human G-Corp stuff was beyond expensive, almost as expensive as the Nightmare Scarf or Angelic Sash back in the day. So quickly did we forget the epic battle of zombies and aliens that required nuking Gambino mansion in order to stop the madness! cat_gonk
Yeah, it doesn't seem like anyone's interested in the old G CORP arc anymore. Which sucks, because I loved it. sad

Goat

QUICKLY GUYS
SUNSET HARVEST IS ONLY 85K~!
It has the most amazing shorts, boots and scarf ever.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Ultimatum Blade may not be the cheapest sword at 40k, but for such a big, elaborate sword, it's not a bad deal.

Fortune's Fool is only 20k. Great price for some nice black and white jester pieces. heart

Madame Gypsy isn't totally cheap at 45k, but that is a noticable price drop. Since the item has a shop value of 80k, and thus a sellback value of 40k, the price isn't gonna get much lower. If you've been wanting this item, here's your chance to get it!

Dangerous Citizen

Buttercream Roses All of them are currently under 100k. I've had the vanilla one since it came out, and I remember the mint one not being super expensive but how in the world did the normal buttercream rose get so cheap! Didn't it used to be super expensive? O_O

Not that I'm complaining, I totally bought the whole set now XD <3

Stellar Succubus

Pookat
Buttercream Roses All of them are currently under 100k. I've had the vanilla one since it came out, and I remember the mint one not being super expensive but how in the world did the normal buttercream rose get so cheap! Didn't it used to be super expensive? O_O

Not that I'm complaining, I totally bought the whole set

now XD <3

There was a point when if I'd sold the original buttercream rose I won, I could have bought all three blessing items. *cry*

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

I love this thread. So damn much.

You guys are the best~<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff