Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Starzel
Sun staff, one of the cheapest collectibles, and it isn't half bad.

Someone else who likes it!

I've still got mine I bought way back when. It get so little love. *bro-fist!*

Nerd

Jackathyn
Ivory Eyelet
The Adumbral Empress
Purple. Sleeves.
It may be a bit difficult to match, especially the rest of the poses, but...c'mon, a gorgeous dress, a sparkling, draping headpiece, THOSE SLEEVES... and at 55-65k'ish, I didn't think it was a bad deal.

Ooh, if you really want to match that-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/70177

Alexander, you must let me be. I have to concentrate.
Paint the man, cut the lines. Cut the flesh, watch the blood spill, let it come.
Please, I didn't do anything. Meh meh meh.
Paint the man, cut the lines! Paint the man, cut the lines!

...I love Daniel xD

Now that I've gone totally off topic... holy crap that does match! o.o

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ivory Eyelet
Jackathyn
Ivory Eyelet
The Adumbral Empress
Purple. Sleeves.
It may be a bit difficult to match, especially the rest of the poses, but...c'mon, a gorgeous dress, a sparkling, draping headpiece, THOSE SLEEVES... and at 55-65k'ish, I didn't think it was a bad deal.

Ooh, if you really want to match that-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/70177

Alexander, you must let me be. I have to concentrate.
Paint the man, cut the lines. Cut the flesh, watch the blood spill, let it come.
Please, I didn't do anything. Meh meh meh.
Paint the man, cut the lines! Paint the man, cut the lines!

...I love Daniel xD

Now that I've gone totally off topic... holy crap that does match! o.o

I love him too. He's a fascinating little character, isn't he? ... I absolutely LOVE how his psychology unfolded. I could really feel for the man. That is the kind of authoring I love to find in games.

And it does! I've been wondering what to do with my Scintillant Emperor, actually. I bought one, for some reason, but I hadn't seen ANYTHING that suited it...

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I personally think that some of the items are worth there price. But one day- like the skeleton item was about 1k? Then the next its 20k. I don't understand how an item could be that much that doesn't have the full quality wear. Ah, gaia is confusing sometimes.

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Oeuf
EDIT;; MY GOD AGAPE IS DOWN TO 370k gonk gonk
OMG AND JUST YESTERDAY I BOUGHT MINE FOR 470k crying ...fmlfmlfml

I bought mine for 500K. *FACEPALMS SO MUCH*

...But I did it specifically because I wanted the hair cutting item. I love hair modding items so much. And the face isn't bad either, kind of like Princess Manner.

Everything else is kind of useless to me though. crying

Anyway! My contribution to the thread is White Drome Egg - it's only 34K and has some fantastic scars and blood that I almost always have equipped onto my avatar. Also has FOUR sets of eyes (blue, red, green, yellow), four wigs in natural colors that look great if you add a hairband to weigh them down a little and a lot of body mods. XD
Verde Vixen- Cute body suit/corset thing. 40k

Prince Dashing- Cute hair and pants. 35k

Golden Gumshoe- Lovely leg mod. 42k

Wonderful Green Wizard- Cute clothing items. Simple and casual. 13k

Mujaji- Nice, ghostly dress. 37k

Vasil's Guiding Fire- Very cute dres+ shoes and adorable doll companion. 50k
Going through this thread is so dangerous for my currently way overloaded wish/watch list. So many items I've overlooked in the past!

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
From the current RIG:

The Fey Mask set: User Image / User Image / User Image

They offer a nice burst of color, and have a monarch butterfly motif, especially the Blood Fey Mask. The Dark Fey Mask matches well with the Gothic Butterfly. Probably the only thing from the current RIG that I like, and fall within the 20k - 40k range at the moment.

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Fickle Goddess
Oeuf
EDIT;; MY GOD AGAPE IS DOWN TO 370k gonk gonk
OMG AND JUST YESTERDAY I BOUGHT MINE FOR 470k crying ...fmlfmlfml

I bought mine for 500K. *FACEPALMS SO MUCH*

It could have been worse! I'm pretty sure I sold a handful for 610k each.

Here's some stuff I love and is fairly cheap.

The Chinese satin boleros in Global Imports. I believe they're around 6k or so, and I love the shape of them, especially on a female avatar. I admit the blue one is a bit tricky for me to work with, though, but it's a nice shade!

Everything in the High, Wood and Dark Elf sets. I bought the entire thing when it came out for around 600k, which might sound like a lot, but that was for something like 140 items! They're beautifully pixelled and the colours are delightfully rich, even if they only seem to match really well with themselves (it works for that set anyway!).

Nitemare Headband is FAR cheaper than it once was. I had to grab one since I wanted one since my newb days.

The Divine Illumination wings from the new AI wing RIG. They're delightfully handsome and some of the cheaper ones at 70k.

The Pie Cape is one of the event items of recent years I've really liked. Only looks like a pie if you're really looking for it, and it's great for a regal character.

At 185k, Napoleon of Crime has some of the absolute best leg mods out there, and a very slimming vest with cute buttons and a handsome blue neckscarf.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/64815

Quite possibly the cutest hat on Gaia. Under 10k!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/72263
30k for this is crazy for reals.
ohhh i really like the new masks from the new rig also cheap

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Peter's Youth is under 85k? How did that happen? It's got a face mod! o .o I even like some of the clothes. Totally worth it.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
i want to eat your heart
Prince Dashing- Cute hair and pants. 35k
Thanks for this. C: Yeah, the arms are a bit wonky, but the other poses are all really nice. I never would have expected it to drop in price this much.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Unconventional Warrior runs under 30k. Even if you're not into cool military attire, the items do look really nice. I really like the shade of green in the top.
Celaeno is only 17k. Nicely drawn, cream colored body mods and accesories.
The Sphinx has a cool lion body mod for under 20k. It also has a unique wig and some strange makeup that can be really cool on the right avatar, along with a nice scarf that can be just added to many avatars and work.
Snow Deer Companion is the perfect item if you're into that bright shade of blue Gaia has been using a lot lately. Gives a nice deer companion, antlers, and a freakin' sweet cape for less than 15k.
Charming the Piglet Is a extremely cute companion, it also has a I am pose, and it's currently around 70k. I like her more than her brother that's around 300k now ._.

Generous Giver

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I am pleasantly surprised at how cheap La Dragonne is! I just bought one for 59k! <3
All the poses are so nice! *_*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces