Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Adalmina
Western Zodiac

I love the idea of it. Horoscopes! Awesome! Two half of the face masks are pretty neat and I also like horn options. Crab sitting on your head is just so cute. Can't believe it sells only 99 000g.

Horns...some of the best horns..

Also Seraphic bow...Feather bow...black feather bow..:O

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
You gave quite a bit of people the heads up and some items rose back up again D:

Undead Enchantress

HEREEES JOHNNY
SDPlus #244 King Kink

THAT GUITAR IS LITERALLY THE MOST AWESOME THING ON GAIA
Lol. AIed.

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
Erynne
HEREEES JOHNNY
SDPlus #244 King Kink

THAT GUITAR IS LITERALLY THE MOST AWESOME THING ON GAIA
Lol. AIed.

HOLY s**t I'M RICH 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
All these items still seem really expensive and way out of my reach xD.

Angelic Nitemare

Armageddon Majesty
User Image

A La Fondue - granted this item isn't THAT cheap anymore, but (and I have to disagree with you here Rids, sorry!), it has the BEST and CUTEST bunny ears ever, not to mention hair, eyes, mouth and a half-naked pose! XD What's not to love? This is my favourite item ever <3333

LIES AND FALSEHOODS! scream My ears are too floofy to be supplanted by such whipped creme trickery... talk2hand

Also, I suppose I should contribute...Here is an idea for all you bargain hunters.

Set your max price range (For the purposes of this demonstration, I selected 50k.)

And look up premiumci as your search term. (I know us GCD folks are all fangirly over Rig items.)

Here are just a few of the awesome items going for WAY cheap.

Hardcore Muse

/Shakes Fist/

Damn you! I've spent so much money now because of this thread, but these items are relatively inexpensive and awesome!

----Back on topic---

Deinocti's Oath

This item is just AMAZING! I love the belt and that blue color is to die for, I haven't made many avis with it but I do have one in my inventory just to play around with when I'm bored.
Best part? You can get a 1st gen. for only 195k :3

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
My favorite cheap stuff are Holy Gauntlets and Frostbite Blade.

They're sho cheap ;A;

The Birthstone Sashes as well ouo

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
heart
I love cheap-ish items, I hate having a taste for expensive items in the millions EX: Lady/Princess Chimes, Why not just have several nice items instead of a few nice expensive items?

On the other hand I love that this Cutie Clobberer item isn't very expensive. ^ u ^
... Ah so cheap i f*cking love this Dx

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
A lot of the items from Bitter Frost, Lost Chapter, and Love Charm II look great, yet are at a low price. I guess Gaia got the message about how RIG odds should be when people got upset about Neon Core...

To name just a few... The Sphinx, Celeano, In The Ruhk, Centre de la Terre, Tanked Tavern, Smok the Baby Dragon and Mana Seed. I LOVE the tree poses in Mana Seed, I bought one just for the night pose. It's also great because you can combine it with other backgrounds. Same with In The Ruhk. Both of the items I just mentioned look GREAT when you put them with the Beach Day water pose, as does the main background in Centre de la Terre. Celeano looks great, it has some gorgeous items and accesories, and I was surprised it was only like, 10k. Same with The Sphinx. Tanked Tavern, well, I really have a thing for background items, so I get happy when there are cheap ones like this. Imma make a little bartender avatar with mine. blaugh A bartender... On a beach! heart Smok the Baby Dragon used to be more expensive, but after they rereleased it, it dropped below 100k. I think it's a great item and I'm glad it's more affordable for more people to have. heart

Married Exhibitionist

I dont really like those items because they arn't sexy, and thats really what Im after.
The gogh reed comes close but they are too elemental to work in everday outfits.

But thats just me, it may vary with others.

But I do love that the "twisted" love is so inexpensive.
its cute, its pretty, its doesn't occupy the whole avatar, and it can be worn with different outfits.

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump for this wonderful thread.

Dangerous Lover

First onmy list would have to also be Gogh Reed. I have four of them and they're so versatile I'm still discovering all the things inside.

Second I'd say the Compass of Seidh. It's so inexpensive for what it is. There is so much in there, so many color choices but also a lot of white and black which are always useful.

Noel's Gift is also very versatile and very cheap. It's got greens, golds, pinks, practically everything for everyone. In general I think EI's are fantastically good deals compared to RIG items gonk

Masquerade was one of those items but skyrocketed for some reason a few months ago...

Flossy Fox and Pride of Hera both impressed me when I bought them, I thought "really? This cheap??" they just seem to have a lot in them for the price... Also the Daruma dolls are a cheaper way to get crazy eyes than a bunch of the other options out there. Rainbow Jubilee is really cheap for what's in it (if you like rainbows... and I do). Enchanted book is cheap for the mix of practical bits of clothing and crazy magic stuff and last one I can think of is Les Freaks. I wear the cincher with everything tho so of course it seems like a great deal to me XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff