Welcome to Gaia! ::

hungryandsad
dh3n
Tangled Puppet
xRikaChan
User Image
Monsieur Loyal's Revenge is so good looking oh my gosh. The coat and leg poses are fantastic. Two listings at 900k.
Those are 900mil, not 900k.

It's really sad to notice that people immediately buys and sells the items mentioned in this thread for a higher price. Oh well, thanks for posting! Btw im wearing some cheap items right now. Except for the compass ei whee

what hair do you have?? it's nice yum_puddi
THIS IS RAW! ALL OF IT. ABSOLUTELY RAW. I don't care if it's snow-- find a way to cook it!

Healing Fairy

[NPC] Moira
Stars in Binary
Frostmancer's Garb under a billion rn

has a cool weapon and glasses. dark colors.
My toes are nearly frostbitten! I really should have listened to Agatha when she told me to get some new winter boots.

New winter boots, you ask? No fear, Moira! Here are some cheap items with the boots you need and some other poses:

User Image Equestri - For less than 30m (you heard me right), you can buy a nice pair of riding boots as well as other themed items for any equestrian adventures you may have.

User Image Nurse Hazard - This is an awesome item with cute hair, dress, and of course another rocking pair of boots. At 200m, this item is also a steal for those working on a toxic green avatar.

User Image Forlorn Opera Singer - Although more expensive than the others, Forlorn Opera Singer has a lot of beautiful black/purple items. For 2b, you get the boots, a face mod, scars, and much more.

User Image Little Mandate - An adorable item in an adorable color palette. For a little less than 1b at the time of writing, you will recieve hair, a dress, boots, and more in brown and pink.

User Image Stellar Night - While not exactly boots, the leg mod on this item, as well as matching hair, umbrella, dress, and arm mod are definitely a steal at 1.5b. I'd keep an eye on this listing if you don't want to buy it at its current price; this item is consistently cheap and often goes up and down in price.
Infamously Unknown
[NPC] Moira
Stars in Binary
Frostmancer's Garb under a billion rn

has a cool weapon and glasses. dark colors.
My toes are nearly frostbitten! I really should have listened to Agatha when she told me to get some new winter boots.

New winter boots, you ask? No fear, Moira! Here are some cheap items with the boots you need and some other poses:

User Image Equestri - For less than 30m (you heard me right), you can buy a nice pair of riding boots as well as other themed items for any equestrian adventures you may have.

User Image Nurse Hazard - This is an awesome item with cute hair, dress, and of course another rocking pair of boots. At 200m, this item is also a steal for those working on a toxic green avatar.

User Image Forlorn Opera Singer - Although more expensive than the others, Forlorn Opera Singer has a lot of beautiful black/purple items. For 2b, you get the boots, a face mod, scars, and much more.

User Image Little Mandate - An adorable item in an adorable color palette. For a little less than 1b at the time of writing, you will recieve hair, a dress, boots, and more in brown and pink.

User Image Stellar Night - While not exactly boots, the leg mod on this item, as well as matching hair, umbrella, dress, and arm mod are definitely a steal at 1.5b. I'd keep an eye on this listing if you don't want to buy it at its current price; this item is consistently cheap and often goes up and down in price.

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

Some cheap and cheerful options I've snagged recently, everything LESS than 1B at the time of my posting.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bundles which equal less than 1B per item gained:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thirteenth Spotter

15,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gentlemanly Swindler
Some cheap and cheerful options I've snagged recently, everything LESS than 1B at the time of my posting.

So many beauties! Also, the link to second item on fourth row sends me to writing a reply to this forum ... which is fine. blaugh

And here comes a mind-blowing find: I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this incredible shark costume and it's friends from CrossStitch gonk I mean.. 7,5k! Come on! I'm going to rock this baby during shark week next year..!

Aged Accumulator

Dinrise
Gentlemanly Swindler

So many beauties! Also, the link to second item on fourth row sends me to writing a reply to this forum ... which is fine. blaugh

And here comes a mind-blowing find: I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this incredible shark costume and it's friends from CrossStitch gonk I mean.. 7,5k! Come on! I'm going to rock this baby during shark week next year..!

I... honestly have no idea how I did that, whoops! I'll try to fix that.

That shark though, wow! I really like a lot of the stuff from cross-stitch.

Thirteenth Spotter

15,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gentlemanly Swindler
Dinrise
Gentlemanly Swindler

I... honestly have no idea how I did that, whoops! I'll try to fix that.

That shark though, wow! I really like a lot of the stuff from cross-stitch.

Haha, that's pure skill! <;

And me too! Some of the items are simply incredible. And SO worth the money. Love it.

Sarcastic Demigod

Koropendora
Don't assume the worst of people - I was the one who bought both of the 900mil listings! They're safe and sound here in my inventory. It's not unheard of, though, so I understand why people would think someone'd quickly snagged the cheaper ones to sell for higher...

On topic - this is probably widely known already, but most items from Torii Gateway are still pretty cheap. Mostly recolors, but that doesn't mean they're bad, not at all.
*I* wasn't the one assuming the worst of people. The person I was talking to was. I was actually defending whoever might have bought the items. =P

With keeping on track...here are a couple of items under 1 bil.
User Image Blind Death - I love the hair extension in this and of course the eye patch.
User Image Ninth Zenith Prince - Love the arm mod and the cape the most. Are those horns on the first pose? I'm not sure but I like them too. =P

These two items actually match pretty well too.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Speedy Jackalope is pretty cheap at the moment and great for guy avatars.

Spoopy Baby

Antique Keymaster is a nice item with a black and gold color scheme currently under 500mil.
MarySueShelley
Koropendora
Tangled Puppet
dh3n
Tangled Puppet
dh3n
It's really sad to notice that people immediately buys and sells the items mentioned in this thread for a higher price. Oh well, thanks for posting! Btw im wearing some cheap items right now. Except for the compass ei whee
That was a mistake on pricing, though. Not someone buying the cheap items to sell for higher prices. =P

The prices are now 1.2b. If you also check the prices of the items previously posted, the are now listed for a lot higher prices (some are even not available anymore sad )
You can't always assume that people are buying low and selling high, though. There *are* people buying them because they're low. Like the one she listed in here. There were two for 900mil and then a couple for over a bil. So someone just bought the lower two.

I've bought the lowest priced item before and then all that's left are high priced items. =P

Don't assume the worst of people - I was the one who bought both of the 900mil listings! They're safe and sound here in my inventory. It's not unheard of, though, so I understand why people would think someone'd quickly snagged the cheaper ones to sell for higher...

On topic - this is probably widely known already, but most items from Torii Gateway are still pretty cheap. Mostly recolors, but that doesn't mean they're bad, not at all.
I'm another one who shops the low listings. The only things that I resell after buying are bundle contents, and only if I can price them below market value and still make my gold back on it, otherwise I pass on the bundle completely. Single items are for keeps, for the Dumpster Dive, or for gifting purposes, because it's too much of a hassle to resell them.

On topic, Mysterious Kitty is very pink, for Paws, and from one of the Christmas tiers. It's got a tiny companion, hair, a horn, a shirt, a cape, leg mod pants, and an arm mod with a little book. Four listings below 500 million, then it jumps to a billion, but it might be worth waiting on because it tends to be listed for even cheaper. I grabbed one for gifting when they were first being listed, paid about 56K.

(My thousandth post!)

I sincerely apologize for judging too early. sweatdrop

Sparkly Cupcake

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10069437 I think this is an amazing item for under 1 bil, currently only one listed

Wheezing Plague

[NPC] Rina

Oh, Rina! Do you also need new shoes?

Aged Accumulator

More cheap and cheerful. Everything is either less than or exactly 1B gold:

Animated!

For Paws:

Bundles in which the price of each item averages out to less than 1B per:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Edit: Forgot to add the bundles section when I first posted, fixed now. Remember to always compare the price of what comes in the bundle to the cost of the items inside! Sometime they are a good deal, sometimes they are a bit more expensive.

Timid Conversationalist

xRikaChan
User Image

Careful about this item right now:

Lowest Buy Now Price: 6,000,000,000 gold

Average Buy Price: 1,446,590,000 gold 0%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers