Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Well, when it WAS cheap, I was all over the Der Sandmann. I got it for like, a measly 40k back then, and the Sash pose is REALLY well made, I must say.

The other poses are also nice, but they pale in comparison to the sash pose...User Image
User Image
This thread is a great resource for finding new items.
I'm drooling over some that have been mentioned so far. Totally love the Nautilus Raiment__More moneyz plz. T-T

Some of my favorite, less pricey items include:

Celebration Ribbons
Celaeno
Tankoubon - where did this item even originate?
Cupcake confection
Sweet Pea
Talsi's Sash

Fashionable Heckler

The soft berets--I think they're gorgeous and under 10k a pop.

Nano Egg-- I really love that hat, it's so cute! I got it for 15k.

Adreys strap heels-- Beautiful shoes for only under 2k in HR Westly.

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
SDPlus #244 King Kink

THAT GUITAR IS LITERALLY THE MOST AWESOME THING ON GAIA

7,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Backgrounds are nice.. add a whole story to the avi and all but it's highly annoying when it's incorporated into Zomg.. It's bulky,hideous,distracting and impractical so to only have it on display for forums seems meh ish
Gaia is more of a social hangout than a forum and I think the items are priced in such a way.. anything elite, showing high class and stuff is instantly a hit and stays on top .. steam punk and anime favs are usually only for the intense fans .
oh sweet betsy!

there are so many pretty items in this thread. gonk heart

I immediately rushed over to the mp and ended up droppin 5ook.

BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

Magnetic Phantom

Splash in the water
This thread is a great resource for finding new items.
I'm drooling over some that have been mentioned so far. Totally love the Nautilus Raiment__More moneyz plz. T-T

Some of my favorite, less pricey items include:

Tankoubon - where did this item even originate?

It's actually a free item and the grant link is still functional: clicky! wink

And shhhhhhhh about Nautilus Raiment.
I still want one too and was happy it was slowly deflating. gonk

Aishyteru Panda's Husband

Moonlight Bear

30,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Even though you make me use gold, subscribed XD

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
It depends on supply and demand and price over demand....

The more there is of an item in stock, its price tends to lower. Vice versa.

There is also the issue of how many people want that item. If an item is not demanded too much, its price tends to lower because people are trying to out-lower other sellers to have their item sold before the other one. If an item is in high demand, then its price tends to be higher. O:

This can be demonstrated by items such as The Sandman and Sinful Scarlet. They are very cheap compared to past RIG items that have come out because their supply is plentiful in these new rigs. ^^

Wheezing Bookworm

Oh, oh I found another one!

Briar's Shot - This baby will cost you about 25k and it's gorgeous. It has a good brown wig. HOW is this so cheap!?!

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
How about the opposite - when you have no clue why something is as expensive as it is?
Like sharktooth... I got one around when it first came out for... I don't remember, but a hell of a lot less... why is a couple of sharp teeths 1.650k? Hasn't been rereleased or what?

But on original topic, how the buzzaxe is only 750g (!!) when it's about the coolest weapon there is, is beyond me))

Impassioned Misfit

Brenzie
Oh, oh I found another one!

Briar's Shot - This baby will cost you about 25k and it's gorgeous. It has a good brown wig. HOW is this so cheap!?!
It's so cheap because it was rereleased in those Black Friday bundles a while back. biggrin

8,625 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Fresh Garlic Dress - I love how poofy it is! x3

Science Camp Labcoat - A very cheap labcoat, and it even comes with a cute little pocket with a pencil. ^___^

Shell Collection - Horns, necklace, anklets, & ear rings? And super cute? Yes please!

White Leopard Fur Hat - I love adding the fur to the end of a long sleeve shirt to give a little extra pizazz. cool

The Gold shop ice skates - For under 1k,and you get some cute ice skates? Makes for a cute winter avatar <3

Lei - I has 3 or 4 different poses I think, each one a differet length and color. Great and cute,imo.

The Ringpops - Who can resist ring pops!? Plus, they help in adding that color you need on your hand.

Lexxon's Garden - A really pretty floral background, under 40k I think.

RIP Conan - Love the stars & moon, so simple, yet perfect.

Little Princeling - I love all the poses, they look so well done and it's for under 30k I think.

Celaeno - One word. Corset.

The Big Top - I love the red&white top that comes with this!

Cirque Du Junkfood - I wanted cotton candy, but didn't want to pay so much, then we got this baby 8D

Sims Purple Fringe Scarf - I ADORE this scarf. I think it's made so WELL!

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i guess people got bored of those items and released them into market

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Western Zodiac

I love the idea of it. Horoscopes! Awesome! Two half of the face masks are pretty neat and I also like horn options. Crab sitting on your head is just so cute. Can't believe it sells only 99 000g.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff