Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Striker

9,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Generous 100
  • Novice Healer 150
I'm not sure if this is off topic or not but can someone suggest a chapter alternative to the blue dress and white coat/jacket in mori's moment? It's really pretty but I'm not sure how I can possibly afford 100 billion+ for that item >.<
Anything under 50 billion would be fine for me.

Also, as a suggestion so that my post isn't completely off topic: I think that adorable triplet is super cheap and very versatile as well as Demon's innocence. Adorable triplet will go with just about any light blue/light teal/light pink/off white item and demon's innocence is a lovely, flowing white dress that can be worn in a cute way or a threatening way.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
globalwarming97
I'm not sure if this is off topic or not but can someone suggest a chapter alternative to the blue dress and white coat/jacket in mori's moment? It's really pretty but I'm not sure how I can possibly afford 100 billion+ for that item >.<

Also, as a suggestion so that my post isn't completely off topic: I think that adorable triplet is super cheap and very versatile as well as Demon's innocence. Adorable triplet will go with just about any light blue/light teal/light pink/off white item and demon's innocence is a lovely, flowing white dress that can be worn in a cute way or a threatening way.

I'd suggest, for the closest match to the sweater, getting M's Sketchbook. The dress is a little trickier, but you might find the porcelina dresses in Gambino Outfitters to your liking. They're very inexpensive.

Edit: Runcible Spoon is nice, too, but it won't be blue.

Heart Singing

globalwarming97

Oh! *waves* i actually tried to work that out a while ago while pining after a Mori's Momento of my own, and found that the dress from Princess of the Heavens does fairly well as a substitute. It's slightly less flaired and lacks some of the detail, but the colour is close and it even has a similar ruffled hem, an empireline top, and vaguely similar neckline. Here's a side by side comparison of the two:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's around 5.3b on the Marketplace now, so not too bad.

For the cardi, the sweaters in M's Sketchbook or Beyond Pale are the closest matches. M's is cheaper and you sort of get close to the pose of Mori's minus the teacup, but with the Beyond you have the freedom to pose the arms yourself and that means you can have your avvie hold a cup (or anything else) if you want. :3

Edit: Here's a comparison of the cardis, against the original:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Supporter

Angora's Soft Side is going for about 2.5 mil right now if you like pink.

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
GamerFabz
Shechina
GamerFabz
Shechina
seikueon

If you've never done it before, you can file a ticket for a reversal.

Thanks, just did. It says in stickies you can't, but I see in Q&A/site assistance that you still can as recently as 6sept2014.

You shouldn't really have wasted your ticket for 900m sweatdrop
From what I've heard it's a one time deal only, and losing it on a mistake of 900m seems like it could of been a bad move surprised

I wasted my ticket for 99.9 bil actually. I meant to price the item for 100 bil but was doing price research in other windows - by the time I got back I didn't check if I put the last 3 digits in. D:
Sold the glittering constellation RIG for 100mil instead of 100 BIL.

Wow. Ok so that was well worth it! My bad, was late last night and I for some reason thought you were meant to list it up for 1b sweatdrop

Yeah, just in case anyone else MISPRICES anything, I'll post my follow up here. Bear in mind that the BUYER still gets to keep the item they bought - so your item may depreciate in value if it was a Limited Edition or something.

starzXnight
Shechina
starzXnight
Hello,

After a discussion about this situation with Ariel from the Help Center, we have come to a resolution about your case.

We have gone ahead and granted your Glittering Constellation (10 Pack) back to you and have also removed the 95,000,000 gold that you received as a result of mispricing the item.

The next time you sell an item, please take the time to verify that the information on the confirmation page is correct. Please also keep in mind that should a similar situation occur in the future, we will not be able to return your item back to you; this can only be done once per account.

starzXnight
Gaia Online Admin

Thank you very much. Out of curiousity, what happens if I was the BUYER in this case? Does the item just disappear from my inventory and gold refunded if the seller files a report?

No, the buyer would keep the item because it was purchased legitimately through the Marketplace.

Just to stay on topic, was User ImageGolden Admirer in a recent 100pk 50% off RIG sale? It's deflated amazingly from 500m to 20m-ish.

Champion

Hnnnngggg, I love orange! Thank you for posting that. emotion_hug
Mitsuri
Hnnnngggg, I love orange! Thank you for posting that. emotion_hug

It's the best kind of orange, too. That creamy, you want to put it in your mouth orange.

Wait... I mean... :x

Champion

Pritchard
Mitsuri
Hnnnngggg, I love orange! Thank you for posting
that. emotion_hug

It's the best kind of orange, too. That creamy, you want to put it in your mouth orange.

Nope, you're right. emotion_drool
User Image
Now I'm wishing I had a box or ten of these. emotion_drool emotion_drool

Shy Protagonist

Mitsuri
Pritchard
Mitsuri
that. emotion_hug

User Image

Same lol.

I just logged into Gaia after about a year and am adjusting to the price changes... Apparently, I'm worth 450 BIL gg, but that is like $2 now rofl

Tbh, I didn't think that orange was even possible in pixel art. It really is a creamy, romantic orange. I'm not a fan of orange, either. But that orange? Oh yes.
Pritchard
Mitsuri
Pritchard
Mitsuri
that. emotion_hug

User Image

Same lol.

I just logged into Gaia after about a year and am adjusting to the price changes... Apparently, I'm worth 450 BIL gg, but that is like $2 now rofl

Tbh, I didn't think that orange was even possible in pixel art. It really is a creamy, romantic orange. I'm not a fan of orange, either. But that orange? Oh yes.

Pixel me up, bby!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Pritchard
Mitsuri
Pritchard
Mitsuri
that. emotion_hug

User Image

Same lol.

If we apply a rate of 80b/$10 (the most recent prices that exchangers appear to run on)
Your account is worth $56.25 exactly.

Greedy Consumer

6,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageFrostbite Blade ✿ 600,000,000 gold

Pretty sword with a couple of backdrops included

User Image Snow Deer Companion ✿ 275,000,000 gold
Cute deer companion plus horns and cape

User Image Thimble's Tea Party ✿ 355,000,000 gold
Cute head accessory, big cute spoon, and a cup your avatar can sit in!

Dedicated Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
So, these are a bunch of extemely cheap items that I love~
Alot of them are really well known and or grants but I'm too lazy to edit the list xD So..here they are!

User ImageQueen Bee Has various items, and a cute shirt/background!
User ImageBlazing Preacher Cause why not?
User ImageTotal Drama Action Briefcase Cheap gray case
User ImageHerald of Chaos Factions Red, blue, and purple flags
User ImageAstra: Classic Surprised Reaction I think it's cute xD

Reversible Hair Pins Buy them all.
User ImageWelcome to the World of Pink and Black bags, sunglasses, and bracelets.
User ImagePies! Pies! Pies! I enjoy this item way more than I should XD
User ImageBrain Games Orange/Black shirt and helmet
User ImageHaggards Matador Flaming horns and clothes~
User ImageBurning Book I love the third pose for this.
User Image11th Anniversary Dark Halo So yeah....dark halo
User ImageColorful Cabra That scarf! HNNNNG

Nom items Obviously buy them at Buttercup cafe, I like 'em xD

Pink, Red, and Black Triplets Are cheap and adorable.
User ImageGolden Admirer Cheapers creepers!
User ImagePro Bono Publico Has a nice cheap arm pose.
User ImageUltra Satan Cat Face Want something scary for Halloween?
User Image10th Anniversary zOMG! Ring Alot of cheap poses.
User ImageSatin HairbowEasily a favorite. Very diverse colors and an easy match.
User ImageChord of Orpheus Dat instument.
User ImageV-Day 2k11 Radio Jack's Balloon I like all the V-Day stuff XD Including this and this
User ImagePearls Cute pink jewelry.

Yeah, so...like I said, they're probably really well known, I just thought I'd post this list out there just incase. I made it for a newbie friend awhile back ago~

EDIT: NU-UH NOT FIXIN THE PICS xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces