Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
OH FUDGE.

you know how you hate it when you forgot to add another 3 digits to your item? *is a doofus and just sold glittering constellation 10pk for 100ml*

Worst thing is I realized it and was trying to take it off vend when it sold.

Normally I'd let it slide, but doing a wing quest now. I'm hoping the seller is nice and refunds me. neutral

*bleah*

Aged Hoarder

Shechina
OH FUDGE.

you know how you hate it when you forgot to add another 3 digits to your item? *is a doofus and just sold glittering constellation 10pk for 100ml*

Normally I'd let it slide, but doing a wing quest now. I'm hoping the seller is nice and refunds me. neutral

*bleah*

If you've never done it before, you can file a ticket for a reversal.

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
seikueon

Thanks, just did. It says in stickies you can't, but I see in Q&A/site assistance that you still can as recently as 6sept2014.

Shy Protagonist

Shechina
OH FUDGE.

*bleah*

I hate it when that happens. Did the same thing a couple years ago- listed the princess locks (red hair) for a 1/100th what it was worth. Like you, I realized immediately what I had done but somebody grabbed it up faster than I could cancel it! Thank goodness you can at least file a ticket now. Hope you can recover your gold! Good luck!
Shechina
OH FUDGE.

*bleah*

I've done that during bidding on an item.. only I added an extra 0
I super over payed for the item and the person never even responded to me
but to be fair my msg to them was like "lol well.. that was dumb of me"

Divine Combatant

9,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Shechina
seikueon

Thanks, just did. It says in stickies you can't, but I see in Q&A/site assistance that you still can as recently as 6sept2014.

You shouldn't really have wasted your ticket for 900m sweatdrop
From what I've heard it's a one time deal only, and losing it on a mistake of 900m seems like it could of been a bad move surprised

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
GamerFabz
Shechina
seikueon

From what I've heard it's a one time deal only, and losing it on a mistake of 900m seems like it could of been a bad move surprised

I wasted my ticket for 99.9 bil actually. I meant to price the item for 100 bil but was doing price research in other windows - by the time I got back I didn't check if I put the last 3 digits in. D:
Sold the glittering constellation RIG for 100mil instead of 100 BIL.

Formal Elocutionist

Ship's Last Stand
Since it's pirate day, it seems appropriate. under a 1 bil, and very fashionable

Peaceful Lunatic

I'm pretty sure that it's been released in a RIG recently, so All Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets second gen has been noticeably cheaper than the rest for a while, often under a billion. It has three adorable blond wigs, along with several fun mods and clothes in red and black mostly. Give it a chance!

Divine Combatant

9,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Shechina
GamerFabz
Shechina
seikueon

I wasted my ticket for 99.9 bil actually. I meant to price the item for 100 bil but was doing price research in other windows - by the time I got back I didn't check if I put the last 3 digits in. D:
Sold the glittering constellation RIG for 100mil instead of 100 BIL.

Wow. Ok so that was well worth it! My bad, was late last night and I for some reason thought you were meant to list it up for 1b sweatdrop

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sponsor items tend to stay pretty cheap, even the high quality ones. So I'll post some of my favorites on the lower price ranges. (one million or less) Later I'll make a post for some of the pricier ones. (but by normal item standards, they're still pretty cheap)

Ubi Ramen is less than a million gold and has a few different pose options.

Beastly Rose is a gorgeous handheld rose. Runs as little as a few thousand gold.

Year One Soldier's Sword is less than a million. This basic sword is easy to incorporate into many avatars, and is a great option if you want a nice weapon without spending tons of gold.

Syaoran's Goggles are a million gold. Like the Year One Soldier's Sword, the simplistic design makes it easy to use.

Secret Homecoming Tiara with Amethysts is a simple but pretty little gold tiara with, well, amethysts. Runs less than 20k.

Mall Cop Segway offers a nice-looking Segway at 40k. From the same sponsorship, you can get a nice security guard shirt out of Mall Cop Shirt for 50k.

Harry Potter's Wand is less than a million, and like some of the other sponsor items here, it's easy to use thanks to the simple design. Same thing applies to the 50k Harry Potter Student Cauldron. And for fans of Harry Potter specifically, the Golden Snitch is available for less than 100k.

Planet 51 Space Suit is a nice-looking, well, space suit. I actually like it better than the Cash Shop Astronaut Suit because it's not as bulky. (though it doesn't have a helmet) This only runs a few thousand gold!

Popstar Guitar is a cool electric guitar for 200k. Great option if you want a musician avatar without spending tons.

A Men's Wearhouse sponsorship brought us two fantastic suits for less than a million each: the Flirty Suit is 800k and the Spring Suit is 400k.

All of the Coca-Cola items have an ABP of less than 100k.

G-Rave Belt, from a contest sponsored by Coca Cola, is 10k.

Detective's Magnifier is 5k.

Zhou Yu's Staff is a nice red and gold staff available for 500k.

Skintimate Fruit Foam Fascinator is a lovely headpiece that only costs 5k. Great for any fruit and food themed avatars!

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Starlit Promise is only 20 mil. It's a really great item.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/70183

xMill's Partner

Thank you for all the suggestions from the past ~25 pages. This thread is a wonderful resource whenever I feel like anon gifting a lot of people in the CB but I want to keep the costs down to <100m per item. I really appreciate it!

On topic: User Image Northern Chill is at 820m (though it's been fluctuating between 500-850m this past month). It's a great item for the upcoming winter with a nice hair for both girls and guys (cut with Agape). The leg mod is pretty nice for the ladies too, and all under 1b. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff