Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rare

I should probably put down some cheapish items.

The Melonpan or Haruharu: Adds a nice touch of gold. And RIBBUNS.

Acid Teru Teru Bozu: Very cute to me. Plus the faces~

Heartstrings: Add a nice touch.

The g-lol set: They again I like poofs, frills, and lace on my girls, so.

Black Heavenly Unmentionables: Layers very nicely and not to mention, garterbelts. Nice for anything sexy. It's also severely deflated.

Underground Sound: Has to be one of my favorite items for memories and streety-ness. heart

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Awesome thread - inspired me to browse the marketplace.

Nerd

My list!:

-Daredevil Doll: The most sexy character on Gaia plus an awesome hat? I was so happy when I brought it for 90k!
-Peyo Mascot Suit: Cutest costume ever, I absolutely love that hat.
-Toxic Kitten: Adorable shoes, adorable dress, adorable ears, the only thing that maybe drive people off is the colors, but I love them!
-Tomorgenne Maid I think it one of the best leg-mods in the site and the apron create a really cool look. I've seen killers avatars with this item.
-Pebbled Heart: One of the cutest jacket and bag in the whole site, I couldn't believe it was going for 50k (though now the price rose a looot)
(and maybe Fungi Village too)

I have to admit though that I have an odd taste for items. XD

Sparkly Shapeshifter

I don't have much to contribute except the Courtly Coiffure.

Don't much care for the female style, but the male, oh my god. Males have very few good pony-tail styles since most were made for females. The pixeling and the details... This is definitely one of my favorite wigs ever.
DarkDaisuke9
Sorry was just venting about overexpensive items that I know lots of people like (Not me personally) but are too costly :/

User Image
S'all cool, man. Just don't want to let a topic go off topic any more than necessary, catch my drift?

Saw the sphynx mentioned. From a rig, to my understanding? That's dirt cheap.

Predestined Hoarder

My favorite cheap item was:
Shadow Lord and Lost Love I love eye modifiers and when I saw that it was going for 100k, I couldn't resist. Too bad several people couldn't resist either and it's expensive now.

I like my itens shiny and inexpensive. I usually prefer to use my gold wisely to get the most bang out of my buck. That's why EIs are always on the top of my list.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
dreamish
My favorite cheap item was:
Shadow Lord and Lost Love I love eye modifiers and when I saw that it was going for 100k, I couldn't resist..

Got me excited

dreamish

Too bad several people couldn't resist either and it's expensive now.

Crushed my excitement.

I know the Techno mage got a lot of s**t when it first came out, but the belt is a really nice item, not even for steampunk.
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Severed heads. They've been out for almost three years-- I would've thought they would be crazy expensive by now. I'm waiting until they drop to ~2ok before I buy them, but 5ok is still way cheaper than I would have thought.

Orindae. The eight gen. is almost always under 1ok. But there's a damn awesome frog pose --look at it, it's adorable--, some less awesome (but still adorable) prince poses, a pretty bitching cape, and a crown. I've actually taken to collecting it. xd I think I have about five by now-- I won't even use all of them. It's just too cheap for me not to buy.

The Leather Buckle Boots are, imo, the best shoes on Gaia. I could use them in almost every single avvie I make. In fact, my current avvie is the only one that's not using it, ever since those boots came out. For a gold shop item, it's not super cheap or super expensive, but look at those ******** boots. They're perfection. They could've easily shoved it into some rare RIG prize for hundreds of thousands of gold.

Sword in the Stone is one of the best swords, imo. It's gold and white, making it easy to match. The other sword I love using is Archangel's Blade. That one's so cheap because it was rereleased, but still. It's a baddass sword with back mount poses! And it ******** glows!

яun, яun, яun
but you are never out of sight

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Silver Laurels - I mean, for the shitstorm and OMGYAYS that happened when it was released, it's still only 100k O___o And it's gooorgeous, with the toga and the laurels AND THE WRISTLETS/ANKLETS. <33333

Little Princeling - I have like 4 of this item, it's only 25k (used to be less) and has an adorable hat, and great boots too.. and even has hints of that cream colour that everyone loves!

A La Fondue - granted this item isn't THAT cheap anymore, but (and I have to disagree with you here Rids, sorry!), it has the BEST and CUTEST bunny ears ever, not to mention hair, eyes, mouth and a half-naked pose! XD What's not to love? This is my favourite item ever <3333

Fuseling - Only 10k. ONLY. TEN. KAY. Has an adorable, two-coloured wig that is great for layering, I fully love it. : D

Puppet Master - Only 75k, has a cute tan top and nice black gloves too (although there ARE cheap gold shop counterparts for the top/gloves, under 1k, lmao xD)

God I love this thread. XD It needs to get as long as that 'matchy matchy' thread that got AT'ed a while back. xD <3

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Armageddon Majesty

God I love this thread. XD It needs to get as long as that 'matchy matchy' thread that got AT'ed a while back. xD <3

and that one is still going strong. rofl

I admit I love this thread. Even in my subscriptions right now.
O__O So many nice items at great prices. I need to start earning more gold.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gaia needs more nice brown and cream items.

Unless there are some I am missing.. !
What a delightful little thread! I've been looking for something not too expensive to spend money on so this is a treat xD

Bloodsucker

o__0 I'm actually rather miffed that the animated Charming Blush item was 300k-ish, and now it's almost 2mil. How did that happen?

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sinsario
Armageddon Majesty

and that one is still going strong. rofl

I admit I love this thread. Even in my subscriptions right now.

User Image

Ahahaha, oh really? I stopped paying attention to it once it hit 500 pages and had to start an entirely new thread in the AT and now it's all AT-ey. XD

This thread needs to make 500 pages. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces