Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Raccoon

I cope by keeping a simple avatar and saving gold for gold shop items because let's be honest no one can afford the items in the market place. I've recently put some items up for sale but I doubt anyone will buy them.

Green Gaian

I'm a pack rat, so I have tons of stuff in my inventory that I don't really have much of an attachment to, so I sell old junk to buy new junk which will eventually be old junk which will be sold to buy new junk. It's a vicious cycle.

Fuzzy Bear

i barely notice it anymore. used to be a bit shocking but ive come to accept it. i can still buy w/e i want so it doesnt really impact on me at all.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
A lot of old items I wanted but couldn't get are pretty cheap now, which is cool.

And they're are some new items I would love to have that I'm slowly getting to the point where I can buy them

But overall, Gaia stayed the same for me. I wasn't rich before hand and I could only get the items I wanted by using the CS

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
chubsy wubsy

Don't mean to sound dumb, but what is the dumpster dive?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/dumpsterdive/

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

uninanonomonitity
i barely notice it anymore. used to be a bit shocking but ive come to accept it. i can still buy w/e i want so it doesnt really impact on me at all.

I agree. It has become a bit of a norm especially since I log in everyday now.
I just feel bad for those who come back on Gaia recently,
it is definitely a big change (all those items rofl and the addition of multiple zeros.)

Winner

I just gave up.

Used to be an exchanger/vendor & I usually do alright with money games. There's a safety net that most of my wealth are in items, so no matter what inflation, I'll probably equate out to how wealthy I was before I stopped giving a s**t, but this inflation is ridiculous and it's hard to care.

There is no such thing as rare or unique items worth chasing anymore and I'm fine having the same avi for weeks when all I do is RP here.

I mean, I used to love the wings + started a collection, but they started releasing them rabidly and it gets pointless.

Thieving Lunatic

Well, I'm just trying to accumulate enough gold for the Summer Haircut and then I'm going on a semi-hiatus and hoping things get better. I was coping well for a while, but after the latest round of inflation, I gave up ever finishing my quest and decided that it just wasn't worth the effort to try to keep on top of things.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I cleared wishlist. I ignore MP. Stick to a budget and splurge on gold shop items. I used to vend Loyal's items to take gold out of the MP, but I got kicked out so oh well. My counter is broken on that which is kind of funny. I play zOMG! when I can and if I get too annoyed with Gaia, I go play Aura Kingdom which is a lot of fun and they have inflation pretty much under control there. I gift new Gaians when I can. I dumpster dive a lot, which is helping with dressing up my male mule. Then I like chatting with friends. So I'm not doing too bad with it. I used to care about items and gold, now I don't. So that is one good thing that Gaia did was push so much gold and items to make it undesirable to me now. Just when zOMG! gets worked on, I don't know if I'll bother logging onto Gaia then. zOMG! is like the little haven away from most of Gaia, so I'll miss it.

Handsome Girl

uninanonomonitity

lol what're doing here.

Handsome Girl

Attrinity
VKiera
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Now would be a really good time to adopt a signature look and stick with it for a long, long, long time and rarely change. lol

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Exactly. I just feel bad for the newbies.

and u too what're doing here. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Liberal Fatcat

Not great since I refuse to use GCash. I have an art shop on another account that helps, but beyond that Im not doing much in terms of gold making besides selling items I dont much care for. (Which I hate having to do)

OG Noob

Emperor of all Douchebags
Attrinity
VKiera
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Now would be a really good time to adopt a signature look and stick with it for a long, long, long time and rarely change. lol

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Exactly. I just feel bad for the newbies.

and u too what're doing here. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

I like to post in threads that talk about the stupid inflation lol

Unicorn

theres not alotta stuff i like sooo the stuff i like i have and now its just w8n 4 more stuff
the inflation is actually really funny imo i like to watch the marketplace XDDD

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lets change this sites name Zimbabwe Online then. that's basically what's going on right now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff