Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arashisora's Significant Otter

Demonic Hero

Do you like contests Gaia does?
Nope.

Do you prefer art, avatar or idea spitting (gaia asks a question and the best answer receives a prize) contest?

Will you partake in Punked-Out? (If so, who will you be drawing?)
No.

Do you prefer user-run or Gaia-run contests?
Neither really.

Do you like making contest or entering?
Making contests is always fun. I hate entering in contests though.
I have the worst luck. I never win.

Special Snowflake

gaia_spoons Do you like contests Gaia does?
Yeah, I like any and all contest 3nodding

gaia_spoons Do you prefer art, avatar or idea spitting (gaia asks a question and the best answer receives a prize) contest? I like all of them, I don't think they they should only do one, because lots of people on Gaia are creative without necessarily being artistically inclined.

gaia_spoons Will you partake in Punked-Out? (If so, who will you be drawing?)
Nope, if I did, it would've been my OTP Liam and Sam on a date to a punk music show. Punk actually seems more Aekea than fancy Durem. Moira needs to move to where the cool people live... but I guess she like her streets upmarket, gets to charge more anyway xd ...... or maaaaybe Moira is still crushing on Louie secretly and can't bear to move here scene away from him ninja

gaia_spoons Do you prefer user-run or Gaia-run contests?
Gaia run contests are nice in that the prizes are guaranteed to be granted. I've had my fair share of contests closing before the stated deadlines, decreasing prizes without warning, or just plain a** disappearing without giving out prizes in the past. However, when you get a good user running a contest it can be awesome, I've made most of my Gaia friends via user-run art contests, and they're a lot more social than Gaia-staff run ones. So, I guess I like both depending on the person running it.

gaia_spoons Do you like making contest or entering?
I prefer entering... I wouldn't have anything I'd really want people to draw for me (I don't have any proper OCs/ship pair/etc that I'm super into), also the lack of prizes to give out would be a stumper rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff