Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Durem is the town for me! I just love how it looks, that european feeling that I like. Especially since I live in Europe. blaugh
I also like Barton. If we could have multiple houses I would have a main home at Durem and a relaxing house at Barton. I hope there will be a lot of house's models to choose from.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The Prophecies
Lazarus Larkin
>.<

I really still hate them.

Sigh.

D: ...why?

They look like Fischer Price playsets or something. I just don't like the coloring/shading styles at all. It's like a Colorform scene (anyone remember those?) that our avatars are slapped on top of rather than a world we're actually in.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
lolz zombie
Existential Existence
OK. it's either durem or barton for me biggrin I want to put my house in one of those places!

Looks like we're going to be neighbors 3nodding

when i come over for sugar i'm going to be asking for ALL your sugar...you better watch out.

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Existential Existence
lolz zombie
Existential Existence
OK. it's either durem or barton for me biggrin I want to put my house in one of those places!

Looks like we're going to be neighbors 3nodding

when i come over for sugar i'm going to be asking for ALL your sugar...you better watch out.

I will clearly need to stock up on my sugar... and insulin.

Interstellar Explorer

Zero the hunter
Durem is the town for me! I just love how it looks, that european feeling that I like. Especially since I live in Europe. blaugh
I also like Barton. If we could have multiple houses I would have a main home at Durem and a relaxing house at Barton. I hope there will be a lot of house's models to choose from.

I second this biggrin I'm European as well and now I'm trying to decide between Durem and Barton... I guess my mule will live in one of them and my main in the other. I love both. 3nodding If I remember correctly, codemonkey once mentioned you'll be able to choose from some styles and you will have to select where you want your house to be placed. wink

Dog

Durem looks beautiful <3

Kawaii Carnivore

I am soooooo moving to Aekea as soon as I can .I have been an Aekean all my damn Gaian life.
I mean , it fits the image of 99% of my OCs (no, not the rabbit one , he is part of the 1% ) perfectly.
And did you see all those robots ? Aren 't they just so so so so cute , staring at you like they could butcher you if you leave trash on the street °w° ?

And it might sound weird but the decor of Aekea remind me of Downtown Republic City in Legend of Korra <3.

Durem looks just like Paris. Boring . I live there already XD.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
I've been an Aekean for years in everything but housing location. Looks like I finally get to correct that last oversight!

Farewell, low Barton ZIP; hello, Aekea tenements!

Kawaii Carnivore

Shishioh Tai
I've been an Aekean for years in everything but housing location. Looks like I finally get to correct that last oversight!

I guess we will be neighbors , then !
Greetings in advance , fellow Aekean .

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Now I'm really REALLY satisfied about living in Durem. I always dreamt that this moment when I saw those pictures. *--*
But the horizontal view is not so spacious.

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Aekea looks so cyberpunk. LOVE It.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
nanaith
Shishioh Tai

I guess we will be neighbors , then !
Greetings in advance , fellow Aekean .

Hello, future neighbour!

Tiny Alchemist

I'm a little disappointed that barely anybody in the GCD will be living with me in Gambino. u.u

Greedy Capitalist

They all look pretty cool, I like the new Durem , Aekea and Barton.
Durem or barton emotion_dowant ...probably.
I've never imagined that I would have to chose a permanent city to live in, Towns were just like a village which they were on the map. A place without particular location so to say?

Maybe I'll become a bum living on the streets, never settling, always on the move. From one trashbin to another. Counting my time by dumpster dives! Occasionaly picking flowers from all you pretty gardens in barton, maybe getting warmed up by the fire in gambino. That's the life! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff