Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Existential Existence
OK. it's either durem or barton for me biggrin I want to put my house in one of those places!

Looks like we're going to be neighbors 3nodding

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
emotion_jawdrop

So... does that mean we'll so be able to choose the exterior design of our houses?

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I want to move into Halloweentown. crying Still hoping that will be an option someday. Until then, I guess I'll continue to stick with Aekea since they've been my home city during events.

Magnetic Lunatic

Any of them are way better than the generic-o ones we have now. And it's nice that we get a choice. I'm putting a mulette in every town and pretending to be a rich jerk who can afford four homes.

Dangerous Rogue

That's way too nice to be durem. confused

Thieving Lunatic

Durem looks awesome. I'm glad they kept the European city feel that comes across in the Durem map.

Interstellar Explorer

They are really nice smile I love Barton and Durem the most. The artists have done an excellent job in my opinion 3nodding
Lazarus Larkin
>.<

I really still hate them.

Sigh.

D: ...why?
Obi Aoi
They are really nice smile I love Barton and Durem the most. The artists have done an excellent job in my opinion 3nodding

Agreed.

Interstellar Explorer

Ping of Death
emotion_jawdrop

So... does that mean we'll so be able to choose the exterior design of our houses?

Well, according to an older answer of codemonkey, you will be able to choose from a certain amount of styles. (Newcomers can also choose house style when first moving to Towns 1 by the way...)

Sparkling Transmutator

FFFF Definitely Durem for me. So pretty o A o!

Interstellar Explorer

I just found (from a Towns 2 topic), codemonkey wrote it:
The housing areas themselves, for each town, will all be available at the next release. The main towns, such as we have with Gambino now, will not be ready yet. We will finish the main town of Gambino and move on from there.

Aged Loiterer

Barton looks so dang cozy!

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
This Is gonna be hard for me..to choose Gambino or Barton... sweatdrop

Sweet Glitch

Been always from Barton but durem look gorgeous place to leave over all of that trendy Cafe shop. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff