Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

Durem please

SO BEAUTIFUL and it matches Xem's personality and style perfectly.

all the cities are beautiful though ;A;

Sincerely,

Lady Xem (-`ω´- )

Summery Explorer

Everything is so beautiful, but Aekea and Durem are so weird. They are exactly horizontal while everything else so far as has had a diagonal tilt. It looks like there is no room to walk.

Magic Senshi

15,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Partygoer 500
*makes grabby hands*

I wanna move to Dureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem gonk emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Timid Kitten

14,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
emotion_kirakira OMG so awesome. I think this account will stick with Barton, now I just have to decide where my mules are going to live.

Stone-cold Cat

13,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I like Barton. I'll probably live there.
Green.. I must live near green.
Evergreen preferred

Obsessive Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
freak297
Frothy
Speaking of trash, while I do like the new designs I'm concerned for how this transition from old Towns to new Towns will work. Specifically, I hope there's not too much of a disruption in the availability and frequency of trash. Completely selfish of me, yes, but I would hate to see one of the few easy entry points into Alchemy get stunted.
Judging by the amount of trash in each picture, even though there are garbage cans.
I'd say there is a good amount to pick-up.

Mmn.. How much trash is on the map isn't the key factor though. The original Towns is set up so that there are hundred of neighborhoods, and you can choose which one you're in. So even if there are a lot of people in one map and there's no trash to find, you can choose any of the lesser populated areas to collect to your hearts content.

The new Towns looks awesome, but mechanic wise I'm a bit hesitant about how this will work as well. So far, the computer automatically throws you onto a server with different people. You can't choose to be on a less-populated area, so as is you'll always have to compete with someone else. Plus, so far, the area's seem more like they're all meant to be connected, like VH/Rally. It doesn't seem like there's much room for them to repeat the same map images over and over for hundreds of neighborhoods, so while there's more variety in the maps, the overall word may in fact be smaller, with less zones to explore and collect from overall.

Hardened Member

Aww, Barton looks like it's something from LOTR, hahaha (still wish there was a more foresty looking option) . I still like Aekea, though personally I wish it did look a bit dingier.

I'm quite excited about the new facelift Towns2 is getting, and I'm eager to see more of it.

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Wow , those actually look really good. The Barton one looks really more like a cottage in a forest and I like that.

Bashful Shoujo

16,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
As always, Aekea is my favorite. emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Sweetheart

12,500 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Nerd 50

I like Durem, but the perspective is giving me a headache.
Yeah they all look so great, don't know where I should move crying I guess I should stick with my peeps and live in Durem.

Beloved Werewolf

16,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Durem looks really amazing, but I love the house in Gambino! whee Going to be a hard decision to make.

Salty Phantom

19,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
They're all so pretty emotion_kirakira

I think I'll stick to living in Barton. Though Durem is tempting, a cottage home is more my thing. I wonder if that girl in Durem will sell stuff to us? Or maybe just talk?

Loyal Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
When the hell did Aekea turn into Chinatown?

Gaian

>.<

I really still hate them.

Sigh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items