Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I don't mind the short time periods for the announced items that already exist, although I thought last year was better because nothing was offered just once and they balanced times. If something was offered 3am-6am the first time, it would be 3p-6p later, so everyone had a chance to be awake for one offering. (NOT setting my alarm for the middle of the night to buy pixels.)

For the recolors, new items and mystery items I think Gaia is losing business. My free time is too valuable to spend it stalking the cash shop in case they list something I want. So far, I haven't bought a thing, and I was really looking forward to this sale.

***Slighty off topic, but really disappointed in the pet offering. Unless my memory is off, the random pet is twice as expensive as specific pets last year and in recent releases. Wasn't Jet $50 last year? And Lucky $50 earlier this year? $99 for who knows what this year? Really?***

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I wouldn't mind the random slots if they were released more than once at a more reasonable time. So there could be a slot for the eager buyers but also has a chance for people with obligations.
Gaia doesn't want to give you enough time to think. They're trying to get users to impulse buy with those kind of hour slots.
Steeple
I wouldn't mind the random slots if they were released more than once at a more reasonable time. So there could be a slot for the eager buyers but also has a chance for people with obligations.

I agree. Or if they were to mention that a random item would be there from 7PM to 9PM and we'd have to log on to see what it is, that would be good too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff