Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

Marghh
Countess Delsaber
Technically a RIG character, but Captain Hook.

I guess RIG Characters count

A few others posted them, so why not?~ Hook had amazing hair and, even better, he had an airship.

*Dodges projectiles for mentioning that overused mode of transportation*

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Natasha is the hottest NPC. Errybody knows that.
Nicolae, Cresento and I love Prince Orin emotion_kirakira
[[I still like Louie simply because i'm a sucker for the long haired tall type. Vampire is a bonus.
Meili is the cutie pie type of hot and the first time i laid eyes on Azreal he became one of my favorite NPCs. Can't forget the RINGMASTER emotion_kirakira . My inner circus/carnival fangirl came out when that RIG introduced me to him. Some other RIG NPCs have gotten my attention as well, but i can't recall their names.

Also i'm straight, but i always thought Flynn was pretty hot. xD She always seemed like the ordinary, strong, business woman that i could look up to. Her escape to the stars was a little odd, but she's still Flynn.
]]

Leaf

Fredika or Buttons

Stellar Succubus

Frederika.

Oh my goodness.

Ja, bitte!

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageHmm... I like Edmund too, but... He isn't exactly my first choice... My list is more like Devin dressed as an Oni, Devin, Blaine, Lance, Lance's biceps, Anurla (especially when Rule 34'd), Liam's abs, Ian dressed as Tiger, then Edmund, Ian, Crescento, Louie, Liam, Nicolae, Cygnus, Rigel... and whole bunch of other male RIG-only NPCs... cat_rolleyes

...So, ja, those be me picks for male who likes males I guess cat_redface
Sasha from Gambino Outfitters is really cute and I think I remember seeing a picture of her in a bikini...

Manly Regular

lady hands

Shy Warrior

User Image
Edmund of course. emotion_bigheart
It's hard to be beat that level of suave charm and those impressive fighting skills. He has the smarts and the scars emotion_kirakira
Course I'm also awfully fond of: Sasha, Principle Mills, Arrow the Stallion, Ash & Frederika & Kiva.

Manly Lunatic

I am a straight guy, but I agree on Edmund, he is a manly man, Woot!

I would saaaaay... none of the chicks appeal to me...

Manly Lunatic

Madam Rosalina
The Sexiest NPC for me will always be Azrael.
Ooh, Something about him is just...
Extremely Sexy.
heart

Blood from his eyes. It has got to be that.

Chital's Husband

Noob

I don't find NPCs hot. But I find Rina cute. 3nodding

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I've got too many, I can't really pick one.

I like Zhivago and Azrael as a good top part for the 'badass' kind of people. I mean, Zhivago kills people and is an a*****e. And Azrael screamed angrily in that Love Charm 2 a lot which I find quite appealing. Plus those losing drawings in Hell Prison were super cute, which is sort of the opposite of what a grumpy b*****d wants you to think of them.

Those two kind of win in 'sexiness' for me, but I will say that Stein, of course, gets a good spot for attitude. (Not from the most recent comic of him, though.) I liked him because he was sort of snippy person toward others, a more brooding do-it-yourself type. Although he might not get my 'super sexy' award due to too little information, and the fact that his personality has not been solid. Also his avatar looks a bit creepy (the art of him is much better).

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Flarn, hands down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash