Welcome to Gaia! ::

ssjbryces

Yeah. We can hide forever! Or just eradicate the misplaced threads! *lights the pitchforks and starts reporting*

I wouldn't start lighting pitchforks yet. I bet this forum's just popular cause it's new. It will calm down one day, I think. After the ball though. It could even turn out to be as slow as the Studio XD forum, or whatever it is... but probably not. sweatdrop
Is there a satire guild? We could satire the hell out of everything, and after sopping up our puddles of urine, we can find other ways to entertain ourselves. Just a thought. It may be a, "Ohmygod! This is fun! Let's do it all of the time! Okay, now I'm REALLY bored!"
.Dark.Liaison.
First I'm going to do this little thing with Liam's avatar form ... then I'll see about other things. I'm half asleep as it is. Sorry everybody-- but I think that's how I'm capable to toss grammar and spelling to the wind.

It's kind of hard and it's kind of painful to type that way.

Lyke omgslosl!

@__@;
<center>Ooooh. Look at my 1337 gradient skillzz.</center>
Zykock
Peak
Zykock
Peak
Zykock
Haha, my name has 'kock' in it. surprised
I should of totally named it ZyCocks. surprised

Draw me, beetches. > surprised

<center> :3 </center>
noe i just hit submit ensted of prevew kuz chayn smokrz suk look agyn

<center> surprised ?

I are t3h confused.
</center>
luk at that psot agyn kuz i made a mystaek an prezz'd submit instead of prevyew an i wuzzunt dun an i drew u kuz u asked phor it.
Hatt
ssjbryces

Yeah. We can hide forever! Or just eradicate the misplaced threads! *lights the pitchforks and starts reporting*

I wouldn't start lighting pitchforks yet. I bet this forum's just popular cause it's new. It will calm down one day, I think. After the ball though. It could even turn out to be as slow as the Studio XD forum, or whatever it is... but probably not. sweatdrop
I'm kind of curious how one would light a pitchfork anyway. I suppose it'd have to be covered in oil or made from wood or something. XD I originally meant torches, but pitchforks probably works better anyway.

No, of course not. But I'm still gonna report the misplaced threads.
Peak
Zykock
Peak
Zykock
Peak
Zykock
Haha, my name has 'kock' in it. surprised
I should of totally named it ZyCocks. surprised

Draw me, beetches. > surprised

<center> :3 </center>
noe i just hit submit ensted of prevew kuz chayn smokrz suk look agyn

<center> surprised ?

I are t3h confused.
</center>
luk at that psot agyn kuz i made a mystaek an prezz'd submit instead of prevyew an i wuzzunt dun an i drew u kuz u asked phor it.

<center>Liekomg you drew me. Like omg. j00r = teh rox0rz. biggrin DD </center>
ssjbryces
Hatt
ssjbryces

I'm kind of curious how one would light a pitchfork anyway. I suppose it'd have to be covered in oil or made from wood or something. XD I originally meant torches, but pitchforks probably works better anyway.

A wood pitchfork would get splinters in the hay, and the cows would die of mouth-splinters. Don't abuse the animals, Bryce.
(Holy crap, I'm actually having trouble putting together sane sentences... My mind hath been poison'd by the n00bspeak!!)
ssjbryces

I was kind of thinking that you'd stick flammable objects on the pointed things and light those on fire, but oil and wood work well too.
Peak
ssjbryces
Hatt
ssjbryces

A wood pitchfork would get splinters in the hay, and the cows would die of mouth-splinters. Don't abuse the animals, Bryce.
(Holy crap, I'm actually having trouble putting together sane sentences... My mind hath been poison'd by the n00bspeak!!)

<center>Oh no'z! The n00b speak has taken over your mind! ;-;</center>
Peak
ssjbryces
Hatt
ssjbryces

n00bsp34k has a way of being contagious like that. gonk
Peak
We all know the ONLY functions of a pitchfork are to hunt down monsters or use as a weapon in a peasant army. Get your facts straight Peak. rolleyes

Ah. XD It's that computer = life signature again. Which reminds me...close to midnight = time to shut down. Good night all. Hope to see ALL of you again. You all seem to be quite amusing, intelligent, and nice. A VERY rare find in one person, let alone a group of them. See ya.
<center>Bow down to my speshul font! IT RULES YOUR PANDA. OH YEAH. BURRRN.

lool. jajaja!11`~`~~~11one!@

liek omg i lyke sum ise creem yus i
</center>
Fyrsiel
Peak
ssjbryces
Hatt
ssjbryces

n00bsp34k has a way of being contagious like that. gonk
Oh god, yes! Sweet delicious salty sustenance that is ramen! *mrfle-glarb-slurp*

eek What? Oh yeah... contagious... *glarble-inhale*
Zykock
<center>Bow down to my speshul font! IT RULES YOUR PANDA. OH YEAH. BURRRN.

lool. jajaja!11`~`~~~11one!@

liek omg i lyke sum ise creem yus i
</center>

Lyke omifug eye liyke havz te txt ov pretyy colurors!!1!11111111112

gonk heart

***Edit***

omgzs lkyes whi doz th hTmL codz not ar th werkingz?!1/1/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash