Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center> eek ...
... xd </center>
By the way, you might wanna check this out. xd

Assimilated Businesswoman

All the forums become cesspools of... cesspoolness.

I hope some mods get in here and start movin stuff... this will probably be the forum with the most misplaced threads. xD

Peak
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i duno baut yuu gaiz, kitty lookin pretty hawt... good kittie rev my motrz liek valvoline! i thnk he lieks mii! *blshez* redface

::trys to think of n00bish comment, fails::

That's so great. xD!

Assimilated Businesswoman

Teh Ezekiel
<center> eek ...
... xd </center>
By the way, you might wanna check this out. xd

Oh yeah, I saw that. xD!
So great. I need to go make a crapload of names on random accounts to go into his store with... xD

bihaenggis's Waifu

Star-Crossed Romantic

12,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OMNG N E BUDDY PAYN TENCHIN TO ME?!?!?! gonk *WHnE CrIEES ES saD* N E BIDY KiRE eN EDMIND (SP?!)

Sadly, I've been called an attention whore-- I just tend to be more eloquent about it. That sentence just made absolutely no sense, even for this though.
GR8, now ian haz goen mexikan! WHY IZ HE SELLN STUFF AND NOT GARDNING IN MY GAYA HOEM TAHT WONT WROK KUZ ETH ADMNZ HAYT MII!?!?
And why are my images so flippin' small?

.Dark.Liaison.
Peak
ssjbryces
Okay. I need to stop posting in capital letters at least for a whole post just so I can make sure my brain hasn't died.

*slices off top of head and pulls brain out to examine it* Hmm...that explains a lot. There was a crayon jammed in my brain. I knew sticking them up my nose was a bad idea...

My opinion of Gaia Community Discussion has increased tenfold because of this thread. ^_^ I definitely like what I see. Intelligence and humor WITHOUT elitism? It's looking very good. Very good indeed.
Of course I'm going to revert to my cynical b*****d roots when I say: It's most likely going to degrade into another cesspool of n00bs and other forms of human filth (Filth? Did I say filth? I meant *ninja vanish*), but there's always hope.

I already noticed a sizable amount of threads that didn't belong here anyway. I don't know if I was nitpicking or just being bitchy in general-- but I think my fist and keyboard were carrying on a touch-and-go precarious relationship there for a while. This thread is quite amusing, and I never really thought I could bring myself to type with such terrible structuring. Guess I'm not as permanently intellectually tuned as I'd like to have believed.
Hey, we all need some idiocy, even if it's some over-exaggerated satire in an online anime forum. Momentarily forget your silly things like "grammar" and "punctuation" and let loose a flurry of stupid! Mmmm... McFlurry... *hungry* -_-

bihaenggis's Waifu

Star-Crossed Romantic

12,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Peak
GR8, now ian haz goen mexikan! WHY IZ HE SELLN STUFF AND NOT GARDNING IN MY GAYA HOEM TAHT WONT WROK KUZ ETH ADMNZ HAYT MII!?!?
And why are my images so flippin' small?

.Dark.Liaison.
Peak
ssjbryces
Okay. I need to stop posting in capital letters at least for a whole post just so I can make sure my brain hasn't died.

*slices off top of head and pulls brain out to examine it* Hmm...that explains a lot. There was a crayon jammed in my brain. I knew sticking them up my nose was a bad idea...

My opinion of Gaia Community Discussion has increased tenfold because of this thread. ^_^ I definitely like what I see. Intelligence and humor WITHOUT elitism? It's looking very good. Very good indeed.
Of course I'm going to revert to my cynical b*****d roots when I say: It's most likely going to degrade into another cesspool of n00bs and other forms of human filth (Filth? Did I say filth? I meant *ninja vanish*), but there's always hope.

I already noticed a sizable amount of threads that didn't belong here anyway. I don't know if I was nitpicking or just being bitchy in general-- but I think my fist and keyboard were carrying on a touch-and-go precarious relationship there for a while. This thread is quite amusing, and I never really thought I could bring myself to type with such terrible structuring. Guess I'm not as permanently intellectually tuned as I'd like to have believed.
Hey, we all need some idiocy, even if it's some over-exaggerated satire in an online anime forum. Momentarily forget your silly things like "grammar" and "punctuation" and let loose a flurry of stupid! Mmmm... McFlurry... *hungry* -_-

That gives me an idea. I need to place Liam in the same level of stupidity as my late cousin Mitch. Yes, I called a dead family member stupid-- but if I can make it work you'll all see why. I'm feeling very anti-Liam now, heh.
.Dark.Liaison.
OMNG N E BUDDY PAYN TENCHIN TO ME?!?!?! gonk *WHnE CrIEES ES saD* N E BIDY KiRE eN EDMIND (SP?!)

Sadly, I've been called an attention whore-- I just tend to be more eloquent about it. That sentence just made absolutely no sense, even for this though.
NO OMG! I IGNORES YOU!!! UR VERY WHINY111!!!#1235813213455

Yeah, that is a pretty funny page. But can't that be done with any of the NPC's? XD I just think that was another thread in response to the Liam fans.

And of course many idiots will come here. But I think the experienced users are actually NICE here and will point them in the right direction. Unlike most of the forums sadly...
*SLAM SLAM SLAM*

xd ROTFLMAO

ONGS?!?!

That is the funniest thing I've read all night. xd xd xd xd
Hatt
It all makes sense now! surprised

Exactly!

bihaenggis's Waifu

Star-Crossed Romantic

12,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ssjbryces
.Dark.Liaison.

NO OMG! I IGNORES YOU!!! UR VERY WHINY111!!!#1235813213455

Yeah, that is a pretty funny page. But can't that be done with any of the NPC's? XD I just think that was another thread in response to the Liam fans.

And of course many idiots will come here. But I think the experienced users are actually NICE here and will point them in the right direction. Unlike most of the forums sadly...

Yes, of course, I just happened to stumble across somebody saying that it looked like Edmund was a pervert because of where his hand was. So I had to break topic, ala n00b, and go off on my own rant. That and make fun of myself in a way. Anyway! Back to the stupidity.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!~1`1 U noT NORE MEH1
Fyrsiel
*SLAM SLAM SLAM*

xd ROTFLMAO

ONGS?!?!

That is the funniest thing I've read all night. xd xd xd xd

YOU ARE'TN A CHAYN SMOKR, AAR YU?! stare I HAYTS THEMS CHAYN SMOKRZ!?!/!!! stay away unles you plna to hlep me kill smokrz kuz they kill oozne layr an they polut deer an kill bunniez kuz they envyernmentle haytrz and thye binj drinck kill themawl

...holdon a seck i gota og tayka smoek brake. iel rbr.
<center>Hahaha. Nice. That was pretty funny. biggrin

No, I mean.

ONG WTF LIAM IZ SO HTO!!11111one!! lolllz lool

xp
</center>
Zykock

No, I mean.

xp
</center>
It is an admirable thing where random users can spontaneously combine for no reason and produce something great.
ssjbryces

I was losing faith as well, but yet again, something like this thread comes to the rescue. 3nodding
ssjbryces
Zykock

No, I mean.

xp
</center>
It is an admirable thing where random users can spontaneously combine for no reason and produce something great.

<center>Yes. I love random threads like this. :3 That actually had me laughing really hard. surprised </center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff