Welcome to Gaia! ::

your thread about Liam amuses me and I fully support you
Heh. A thread is not dead unless people have not posted in it for a week.

And even then it's kinda iffy.
I just couldn't find it on the front page. So I felt it necessary to flip out. That, and I think I have a right to after this afternoon's events. I'm on edge; which is one of the reasons I'm not going to school tomorrow.
.Dark.Liaison.
tisha_mey
heh I am also a writer and know how horrible it can be when no one reads your stories...so I read other peoples!

Thank you, that's very thoughtful. I should actually work on doing some more, but for now I'm working on some more stuff for my signature.

No problem. I love reading. ^_^

I am having serious problems with my siggy. I want to put too much in it! *laughs*

By the way, I made a thread for Meredith, and our motto is: "Because there's more to Gaia then wether Liam is ga or not." xd
I'd subscribe, but its broken. sad
Homigawd! surprised heart
Meh. heart
kawaii hippo
Meh. heart
You suck eiri.
heart whee
tisha_mey
.Dark.Liaison.
tisha_mey
heh I am also a writer and know how horrible it can be when no one reads your stories...so I read other peoples!

Thank you, that's very thoughtful. I should actually work on doing some more, but for now I'm working on some more stuff for my signature.

No problem. I love reading. ^_^

I am having serious problems with my siggy. I want to put too much in it! *laughs*

By the way, I made a thread for Meredith, and our motto is: "Because there's more to Gaia then wether Liam is ga or not." xd

So true. But give it time, people will end up forgetting the whole Liam subject. So life can go on as it always did.
your right
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<center> :O

I heartish this thread. :O
</center>
Smiter

I think everyone would if they could.

I'm suprised there have been no flamers, or rabid fangirls ( I started at page one, they kinda skipped over to the last few pages or so. sweatdrop )
going OMG LyKe LiAm is MAh HoTtiE DoNt' mak FUn of uS! or something like that.
WE'RE BACK ON PAGE ONE!

Desirable Explorer

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
toomuchmanga
Smiter

I think everyone would if they could.

I'm suprised there have been no flamers, or rabid fangirls ( I started at page one, they kinda skipped over to the last few pages or so. sweatdrop )
going OMG LyKe LiAm is MAh HoTtiE DoNt' mak FUn of uS! or something like that.

I WANT them to come here. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games