Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pink Neko Ichigo
Um...what was the point of this thread? Was it for fun or just for stupid rumors?

Actually it was a spoof/parody/satire (OK maybe not intelligent enough for satire since I got here), but I have this sneaking suspicion that you didn't read beyond the first post. How droll.

/sarcasm

Desirable Explorer

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Cicatriz
Woo~ Just need to post this. Hope it will make at least one person smile.

User Image

Can I have that, please? eek heart
Sorry I asked...
I'm just being honest on the subject of what this insanity I'm happy to be a part of is ... in my opinion.
.Dark.Liaison.
I'm just being honest on the subject of what this insanity I'm happy to be a part of is ... in my opinion.
The mild attack on the pink cat strawberry made her uneasy, and she didn't take you seriously. xd

POR QUE!?
Peak
The mild attack on the pink cat strawberry made her uneasy, and she didn't take you seriously. xd

POR QUE!?

I think I'm tired of those people by now. They don't read anything into it and then want to pass judgement. Bad people! stare
XD
IAN IS SO MUCH HOTTER!
OMG theyre both so HOTT, how can one choose?!?! they cant thats how, i hope theyre not gay cuz that would ruin my chances lol
heart dreamy heart
Funny, but I think the creator of this drug took an overdose of a drug and is now high. 3nodding
One thing to say to this:

LOL.
I am SO tempted to post the picture in my journal...
.Dark.Liaison.
Peak

POR QUE!?

I think I'm tired of those people by now. They don't read anything into it and then want to pass judgement. Bad people! stare

Tell me about it. No wonder Gaia is like it is now. Most people *Dru tapes mouth not to mention usernames* don't read more than the first post and plus, they don't recognize irony/sarcasm neither if it danced naked in front of them singing "Oh I feel so pretty". Had the same problem in my journal some time ago. xp
Cicatriz
Woo~ Just need to post this. Hope it will make at least one person smile.

User Image

well i'll let you know that you succeed... smile plus, that made me stop thinking about that ******** history test. stare
Skeebie
[Nihon]
My liam edit XD

:image:

0mfG R1CHaRD S1MM0nS gonk

OMG IT RICRD SIMNS HE MY BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEST FAN OMGWTFLOLZ I WANN SLP WIT HIM OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ!!!1!1!!!1!!!

Okay, I really should stop before I get reported for spamming. XD
xd {this is Nihon}
Did the thread die? No-- the thread cannot die! It must be bumped back to the first page, though not really a bump because I have something to say--

I posted more in my journal. OK, that's enough-- oh, and I get to stay home from school tomorrow.

Yea me. stare

/sarcasm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas