Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Businesswoman

ssjbryces
imyavie
JOO BE WHEARING RED TOO!!!111!!!ONE!1ELEVEN

(this is crazy xD)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SEE?! I'M ACTUALLY WEARING BLUE! YOU'RE JUST BLIND! I'M NOT GAY, BUT LIAM IS!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! :OMG: O_M_G;;

Very much so. But also quite entertaining. XD

ONG I SEE NOW UR ACTUALLY purPLE oK THatS NOT gH3i!!!

AN omgG HWO MANY TImeES DO i HAVe to TElL PEoPLE LAME IS nOT GH3i?!?!?! OMGZ0rZ!!!!!!!
Mae Noelle
ssjbryces
imyavie

(this is crazy xD)

SEE?! I'M ACTUALLY WEARING BLUE! YOU'RE JUST BLIND! I'M NOT GAY, BUT LIAM IS!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! :OMG: O_M_G;;

AN omgG HWO MANY TImeES DO i HAVe to TElL PEoPLE LAME IS nOT GH3i?!?!?! OMGZ0rZ!!!!!!!

SERISLY PPL NAVER UNDERSATND!!11!

((I am feeling so illiterate right now, it is as if my IQ is dropping...lol))

ssjbryces
Ana Au Lait
Farmer Red
I bet someone is going to draw Liam and Ian CENSORED BY GOD gonk

Why oh why did you have to say it gonk xd
Say what? I didn't see anything. Did you see anything?

OMG! IAN IS GAY BECAUSE HE WANTS TO CYBAR WITH ME! LOOK:

I WIN!

*coughs* Normally I'd feel so dirty for doing this. But for once, this is quite amusing.

ong ur right ian is gh3i!!!!!1!1!! but i say laime still isnt so there hahahahahaha my words are irrefutable lolololz

lolz i keep clicking on ian an he stillz wont ask me to cyb3r w/him wtf ong??

Lmfao. xD!
WAT!!12` WAT!!!`1`!! i FOUD SUMTin IN EDMOND!!1`11 LOLZ!!! lolloll!!1`1

User Image

It pains me to have written that. I'm not sure if it's intellect or that I had some level of respect for Edmund because a hundred different girls weren't fawning over him? Either way, what's done is done.

imyavie
Mae Noelle
ssjbryces
imyavie

(this is crazy xD)

SERISLY PPL NAVER UNDERSATND!!11!

((I am feeling so illiterate right now, it is as if my IQ is dropping...lol))

ong i knOw right??? its lyk reall3h sad lyk kindof but oh well, if it wrent for ppl like him we wouldn't have cannon fodder for wars n stuff or get cappochinos lololz

Same with me. xD! From the second I typed out the title, half of my brain activity just... died. D:
Mae Noelle
ssjbryces
Ana Au Lait
Farmer Red
I bet someone is going to draw Liam and Ian CENSORED BY GOD gonk

Why oh why did you have to say it gonk xd
Say what? I didn't see anything. Did you see anything?

OMG! IAN IS GAY BECAUSE HE WANTS TO CYBAR WITH ME! LOOK:

I WIN!

*coughs* Normally I'd feel so dirty for doing this. But for once, this is quite amusing.

ong ur right ian is gh3i!!!!!1!1!! but i say laime still isnt so there hahahahahaha my words are irrefutable lolololz

lolz i keep clicking on ian an he stillz wont ask me to cyb3r w/him wtf ong??

Lmfao. xD!

~!~1q`1`1`!!!1!1! I fel LFT OUT!!11! I WANT TO CIbeeR W IAN! butt HE TOLl MEH I M FATT!

I'm laughing too hard, and about to wake my parents up. Who knew there was a prevalent sense of humor in Gaia?
OMG! EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!!! ACTUALLY, LIAM IS NOT IAN'S COUSIN OR BROTHER OR RIVAL! THEY ARE MORE CLOSELY RELATED!

SEE WHAT I MEAN?!!#*!9Q486198! THEY'RE SO COOL.

Yeah, I can't misspell unless I work REALLY hard at it. XD

ssjbryces
OMG! EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!!! ACTUALLY, LIAM IS NOT IAN'S COUSIN OR BROTHER OR RIVAL! THEY ARE MORE CLOSELY RELATED!

LMFAO. xD
To the front page that one goes. domokun
i duno baut yuu gaiz, kitty lookin pretty hawt... good kittie rev my motrz liek valvoline! i thnk he lieks mii! *blshez* redface
Okay. I need to stop posting in capital letters at least for a whole post just so I can make sure my brain hasn't died.

*slices off top of head and pulls brain out to examine it* Hmm...that explains a lot. There was a crayon jammed in my brain. I knew sticking them up my nose was a bad idea...

My opinion of Gaia Community Discussion has increased tenfold because of this thread. ^_^ I definitely like what I see. Intelligence and humor WITHOUT elitism? It's looking very good. Very good indeed.
*gigglesnort*
Peak
i duno baut yuu gaiz, kitty lookin pretty hawt... good kittie rev my motrz liek valvoline! i thnk he lieks mii! *blshez* redface

o meh GAWDSZ!!` I DIN thINK OF KitTEH!!` tHAT Is SO HAwTT!!1`1111!
ssjbryces
Okay. I need to stop posting in capital letters at least for a whole post just so I can make sure my brain hasn't died.

*slices off top of head and pulls brain out to examine it* Hmm...that explains a lot. There was a crayon jammed in my brain. I knew sticking them up my nose was a bad idea...

My opinion of Gaia Community Discussion has increased tenfold because of this thread. ^_^ I definitely like what I see. Intelligence and humor WITHOUT elitism? It's looking very good. Very good indeed.
Of course I'm going to revert to my cynical b*****d roots when I say: It's most likely going to degrade into another cesspool of n00bs and other forms of human filth (Filth? Did I say filth? I meant *ninja vanish*), but there's always hope.

Restoring Strawberry

18,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ssjbryces

OmGLoolLLZOORr! 1%5 i nUUu IiiT!!#26& OmG Ii wAnz tO...uhHHHmM Ifrgt...

Damn, it's hard to misspell on purpose. And alternate caps. Mmmmm, satire is nice. heart
Peak
ssjbryces

Of course I'm going to revert to my cynical b*****d roots when I say: It's most likely going to degrade into another cesspool of n00bs and other forms of human filth (Filth? Did I say filth? I meant *ninja vanish*), but there's always hope.

I already noticed a sizable amount of threads that didn't belong here anyway. I don't know if I was nitpicking or just being bitchy in general-- but I think my fist and keyboard were carrying on a touch-and-go precarious relationship there for a while. This thread is quite amusing, and I never really thought I could bring myself to type with such terrible structuring. Guess I'm not as permanently intellectually tuned as I'd like to have believed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff