Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shade

5,200 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
A funny homeless person caricature created for amusement Gaia...really?

I just left Town 2 beach after noticing the homeless person that have stationed under the stairs towards the far right.

Is this supposed to be dumpster joe or whatever you named him?

Am I the only one that finds this depressing? It's like "hey let's make light of serious struggles cause everyone needs a laugh". -sigh- sad
Let me stay at your place.

Unstoppable Krampus

Seems like you're several years late with being shocked by Old Pete...

User Image

Stellar Succubus

Perhaps gaia is representing real life, rather than sweeping homelessness under the carpet.

Homeless people exist, and gaia's showing it rather than pretending it doesn't exist.

I don't think they're painting it in a daisies and sunshine light. He's diving into a dumpster and hiding in the rough. imo that reminds me of how crap it is for the homeless, rather than making me laugh or find amusement in it.

So, thanks gaia, for reminding me of a real world problem whilst I'm sitting cosy in my home.

Celestial Spirit

While I get your point, I don't see anything problematic with his mere existence on the site. If they had him running around exhibiting inappropriate behavior, or being abused by other NPCs, that would be another matter entirely.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Oh no! Beach Bum knees! Quick! Draw spikes there instead so that pair of knees won't take refuge under those stairs!

I don't think you quite understand the concept of a caricature, because that pair of knees is just sitting there being neither funny nor offensive.

Assimilated Survivor

Time to get off the computer and go outside.
You should petition Gaia to set up a kickstarter to give Pete trillions of hold to buy himself dome serious real estate. Let's hope he can be responsible with the money. Maybe it'll be easy come easy go for him?

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
welcome to gaiablr
where it's cool to be offended

please go back to your social justice blog

Fashionable Shade

5,200 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'd like to thank the majority for proving my point. Apparently homelessness is amusing to you. How insensitive of Gaia.

Foe

nobody proved your shitty point. chill out. there doesn't need to be a sign next to the image stating TAKE THIS DRAWING VERY SERIOUSLY in order for people to understand that no one is poking fun at the situation.

Tipsy Pirate

Ah yes, let me take issue with the ragged fellows on the baby site. Yes, truly a soapbox to really tell ye a message about the horrors and slander this site maketh on the destitute beggar. Thou art all damned to internal folly with this laughing matter on the doll site. Realize this now and understand salvation is at hand.

Links to my petition, patreon, kickstarter, twitter, tumblr, insta, FB page in the description. We must stop this social injustice on the preteen site of the dolls. They need to realize the real world!!!!

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Janine Melnitz
You should petition Gaia to set up a kickstarter to give Pete trillions of hold to buy himself dome serious real estate. Let's hope he can be responsible with the money. Maybe it'll be easy come easy go for him?

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠
User Image
User Image

^ This. I second this. I'd totally donate to this as FAST as I did with the SOL: Save Our Louie kickstarter!

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Super Humorist

Twisted Lady
Seems like you're several years late with being shocked by Old Pete...

User Image

I agree, genderbender Ace.

Maybe he is new to the website?

Either way, I like old pete.

he reminds me of how feeble we are, ever so close to breaking.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
go back to tumblr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers