Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elocutionist

Some of you may know me. I'm Valgav ancient denizen of the now defunct Q&F forum. In support of Gambino, I have adopted his name. For now, I will go by the name Val Gambino. Original? No, not at all. But I support the Gambino family and this is my sign of allegiance. biggrin
<center> Applause!
W00T! NICE JOB! biggrin
Yep yep. Support our Gambino!

Wait...Why are we supporting him so much? He wasn't that nice...But it seems like he cares about his Son now that hes poor, but what happens when he's rich again!?

...Great. Why do I always think of these things?!

Dapper Elocutionist

Well actually, I support the rich snobbish Gambino. Before the collapse, he had his things in order. Gotta respect that kind of productivity. biggrin
I guess...But I've always been a bit more of a down-to-earth. Y'know, Family before Money? That kind of thing. But he is self-made, unlike those damned sisters twisted
DecayingThorn
I guess...But I've always been a bit more of a down-to-earth. Y'know, Family before Money? That kind of thing. But he is self-made, unlike those damned sisters twisted

Damn straight. And everyone knows that the Von Helsons = the Hilton sisters. stare

Oh, and Best. Thread title. Ever. blaugh
Damn straight! And I still say we should blow-up the Von Helson sister's Mansion!

Thats my answer to all things...Explosions!

Dapper Elocutionist

Thanks. Figured if I was gonna contribute to the repeat thread mess in this forum, I might as well be up front about it. xd

The Von Helsons are okay, but they're the new 'it' thing. Gambino's been here a while. He's reliable. (So long as you're not Gino.)
How could you support those demon HARPIES!!!

I kill them! And blow them up! And kill them some more so that they are more dead!
Holy Username changes, GambinoMan! Valgav Gambino. Someone's hoping to get nifty items out of this deal. xd

Dapper Elocutionist

Hehe, nah. I've been meaning to do this since the first anniversary ball. xd

Today just seemed like the day to do it. xd
wow, someone is a little obsessed, and with a guy too
o.o;

Dapper Elocutionist

Lazlow-Kun
wow, someone is a little obsessed, and with a guy too
o.o;

It's called emulation. Highest form of flattery. I just want a piece of the family business. xd
VAL! amazing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces