::shines his wannabe badge::

I remember you Melian. biggrin

Aged Noob

Val Gambino
Pannerz
Valgav! surprised
But I liked your old name. gonk

Erm... Yay Johnny! xd

Yes! He is from none other than the 1337-est room at the 3rd Annual Gaian Ball, Uranus. heart

Eh well, while I did develop the Uranus room, Unethikal was the guy who insisted it be 1337. And in the end, due to circumstances beyong our control, Une and I missed most of the ball. Poor chibigreen did most of the work. Poor girl. She really did a good job though. biggrin

I know! It's understandable, life does that sometimes. Sorry you and Uneth couldn't be there for the most part, you would've enjoyed it! ^^ She did do a wonderful job, especially on such short notice. We all appreciate her for it. whee

So the name change's not forever? XD

Dapper Elocutionist

Nah, I've already had some people tell me to change back. I understand too. I was ticked when DragonKnight666 changed his name to Silver Archangel. Same with AmpMan's change to False Hero. I'll change back... but not until Johnny is back on his feet. biggrin

Aged Noob

Val Gambino
Nah, I've already had some people tell me to change back. I understand too. I was ticked when DragonKnight666 changed his name to Silver Archangel. Same with AmpMan's change to False Hero. I'll change back... but not until Johnny is back on his feet. biggrin

I remeber hearing about DK's name change 3nodding I see what you mean. I actually considered/am considering changing my name to something else, and I've asked for suggestions, but just about everyone says I should keep what I have. XP [/offtopic]

Bwehee. Make good use of the name while you can. >: D xd

*has to go* Bai! ^^ Long live Johnny! PX

Dapper Elocutionist

I'll probably keep it as a mule when I'm done. Just for kicks. Who knows. biggrin

Aged Noob

Val Gambino
I'll probably keep it as a mule when I'm done. Just for kicks. Who knows. biggrin

Schweet. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces