Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice Heart's Queen

I thought you looked familar and then I read your post. Darn you name changers *shakes fist*
Val Gambino
Lazlow-Kun
wow, someone is a little obsessed, and with a guy too
o.o;

It's called emulation. Highest form of flattery. I just want a piece of the family business. xd
family business? he's standing outside a construction yard begging for money like a hobo, you want to take that over?
You know what? SHADDAP! Gambino is cool, unlike those Harpies.
As I said before I support the old once rich now poor b*****d.

Dapper Elocutionist

Lazlow-Kun
Val Gambino
Lazlow-Kun
o.o;

It's called emulation. Highest form of flattery. I just want a piece of the family business. xd
family business? he's standing outside a construction yard begging for money like a hobo, you want to take that over?

Meh, merely a stepping stone. Soon enough the Gambino family will be back on it's feet.

Besides, the best time to buy stocks is when they fall. Then ya cash em in later for a nice profit. Gotta keep your mind in your wallet. I might have invested 7k in Gambino, but it'll pay off. biggrin

Dorg - I'll be back to normal soon enough.
Wah...I've simply donated 587 Gil...
Val Gambino
Lazlow-Kun
Val Gambino
Lazlow-Kun
o.o;

Meh, merely a stepping stone. Soon enough the Gambino family will be back on it's feet.

Besides, the best time to buy stoks is when they fall. Then ya cash em in later for a nice profit. Gotta keep your mind in your wallet. I might have invested 7k in Gambino, but it'll pay off. biggrin

Dorg - I'll be back to normal soon enough.

what ever works for you man
Oh hey! That guy from PoP and the ball 1337 room that makes cool red and black avatars xd

Good to know about the name change.
Yep...Sooo poor now...Need to donate more...Want...SPECIAL ITEM!

Dapper Elocutionist

DaveyBoy07
Oh hey! That guy from PoP and the ball 1337 room that makes cool red and black avatars xd

Good to know about the name change.

Oh hey, I'm recognized. Awesome. biggrin
*peers at Val Gambino* Hmm... yep. Thought it was you when I saw the avatar.

Nice sign of loyalty *coughandgettingsomeoftheinheritancecough*

<.< >.> whee

Anxious Waffles

Valgav! surprised
But I liked your old name. gonk

Erm... Yay Johnny! xd

Yes! He is from none other than the 1337-est room at the 3rd Annual Gaian Ball, Uranus. heart

Dapper Elocutionist

Airez
*peers at Val Gambino* Hmm... yep. Thought it was you when I saw the avatar.

Nice sign of loyalty *coughandgettingsomeoftheinheritancecough*

<.< >.> whee

Hehe, yeah, well I'm a staunch supporter of Mr. Gambino.

Hopefully it'll be a big inheritence.

Dapper Elocutionist

Pannerz
Valgav! surprised
But I liked your old name. gonk

Erm... Yay Johnny! xd

Yes! He is from none other than the 1337-est room at the 3rd Annual Gaian Ball, Uranus. heart

Eh well, while I did develop the Uranus room, Unethikal was the guy who insisted it be 1337. And in the end, due to circumstances beyong our control, Une and I missed most of the ball. Poor chibigreen did most of the work. Poor girl. She really did a good job though. biggrin
I remember you from my past Q&f wannabeness sometime last year. XDD Nice new name.

*is trying to donate again* -.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces