Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nacchashu's Pardner

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
So my name is Vulpini and I came back from a rather long haitus and I was quite surprised to see that some of my items were valued way over a million : o
So I sold most of them and got quite a hefty loot but
now that I look at the market place, it seems like no matter how much they were worth, other items are worth more than what they seem to be :'c

I feel like this site's kinda producing too much gold since now having well over a million just feels....not special anymore?

I remember reaching my first million and I felt so thrilled,
but now that I have way over that limit I should feel like I'm happy but now it feels like it's not enough to get the things I need.

Does anyone feel that kind of disappointment? :'c Where is all of this gold coming from, yikes.

Sparkling Senshi

the gold generators, right now specifically ones like make it rain where you could get a 100 pack for cheap RL money wise. its pretty much destroyed the economy.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Your items didn't go up in value, gold just went down in value.

Items are for the most part the same "worth" but the numbers affixed to them went though the roof.
I've got like 400 million gold right now, that's like ten times more than I have ever had in the last seven years
but I'm still poor and can't buy anything I want...

Nacchashu's Pardner

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
anna of arendelle
the gold generators, right now specifically ones like make it rain where you could get a 100 pack for cheap RL money wise. its pretty much destroyed the economy.

I didn't know that they still did those 8C
But wow now that I look through the announcements and how often they are
no wonder why :'c orz that's kind of a let down.

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

Same here crying I was sooo happy when I got to my first million, but now I have over 100mil and I just feel... nothing.

There was a short moment where the inflation was going down again, but then the Cash Shop started this horrible rampage of releasing Limited Quantity items and a LOT of Gold Generators (I think another one came out today... AGAIN. Literally again. Make It Rain has come by a LOT). I was sick of Flynn's Plunder and Chest, but now I'm just sick of this one. It's eeeeviiilll.

also what is that vest you're wearing?

Nacchashu's Pardner

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
xcrimsonlegendx
Your items didn't go up in value, gold just went down in value.

Items are for the most part the same "worth" but the numbers affixed to them went though the roof.
I've got like 400 million gold right now, that's like ten times more than I have ever had in the last seven years
but I'm still poor and can't buy anything I want...

Yea that's what I first thought, that my items suddenly got a tad pricy so I sold them, but then I noticed them going for 35 mil per item??? 8C
So I just sold mine for 5 mil cause I don't feel that this stuff is right.

Ugh i'm sorry to hear that buddy :'c
With that amount of gold, I'd think that anyone would be more than happy! But now it just kinda feels like a let-down...

I never got past 10mil before and last night when I did it felt kinda great, but now I know that gaia gold is worthless it just seems like a waste v o v;;;

I remember all the good items only being 10 mil that are now well over that limit;;;

Nacchashu's Pardner

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
Wiz Combatir
Same here crying I was sooo happy when I got to my first million, but now I have over 100mil and I just feel... nothing.

There was a short moment where the inflation was going down again, but then the Cash Shop started this horrible rampage of releasing Limited Quantity items and a LOT of Gold Generators (I think another one came out today... AGAIN. Literally again. Make It Rain has come by a LOT). I was sick of Flynn's Plunder and Chest, but now I'm just sick of this one. It's eeeeviiilll.

also what is that vest you're wearing?

Oh goodness gracious 8C this isn't like last year, I mean at least Gaia had decent control over this whole thing, now they just seem to be going all out about it.
Ew hhhhh, I wish they would just stop and think about us for a change instead of pressing items down our t hroats :'c

oH!!!! You like it? c':
It's called Phasing Lily v u v

Dapper Bookworm

Lady-Vulpini
Oh goodness gracious 8C this isn't like last year, I mean at least Gaia had decent control over this whole thing, now they just seem to be going all out about it.
Ew hhhhh, I wish they would just stop and think about us for a change instead of pressing items down our t hroats :'c

oH!!!! You like it? c':
It's called Phasing Lily v u v

I wish they'd at least stop the Gold Generators. Loyal's Bazaar just opened and I was so happy for a gold sink, but right after it opened they released another generator. It's like there's no point (don't get me wrong, I've waited since the day I saw Loyal in Cirque Du Gothique for him to be a regular NPC, but the gooolld siiinkkkkk).

Absolutely~ Your avatar is so cute heart
Ohmagosh that is such a cute item. Course there wouldn't be any more in the MP

Nacchashu's Pardner

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
Wiz Combatir

Oh goodness I know right? e v e
I love Loyal omg *~*~*~* He's simply amazing and my most favorite NPC e v e

Hhhhh that just doesn't make any more sense;;;
Wish there was something we could do about it but it looks like Gaia's running their gold into the ground like a bulldozer;;;

Oh thank you ; v ; I designed it myself kdslfsajdfgksdg it took me forever last year to find all the items :'c
Oh-- hhh I hope there will be more soon for you ; v ; and not overly pricy :'c

Dapper Bookworm

Lady-Vulpini
Oh goodness I know right? e v e
I love Loyal omg *~*~*~* He's simply amazing and my most favorite NPC e v e

Hhhhh that just doesn't make any more sense;;;
Wish there was something we could do about it but it looks like Gaia's running their gold into the ground like a bulldozer;;;

Oh thank you ; v ; I designed it myself kdslfsajdfgksdg it took me forever last year to find all the items :'c
Oh-- hhh I hope there will be more soon for you ; v ; and not overly pricy :'c

Omgosh yes, Loyal is awesome~ heart

Yeaahh they kinda are ;-; Gold just isn't worth much. I think they could also change it so the games would GIVE more gold, then people without cash wouldn't be left hopeless.

Congrats biggrin
I hope so too >w< I made a thread in the exchange forums

Cute Sweetheart

Stinks, doesn't it?

Wistful Dreamer

Lol I went on vacation for a week, only to come back and find my birthstone streaks had jumped up 10 times in value. 4 million to 40 million. Lol what. ONE WEEK. and this happens.

I thought i was done before but now i'm like even more done. Lol it sucks. I can't bring myself to care about the value of anything. Oh look this is worth _____ million. snore. i'm gonna go lose some money on stack attack since 10k is now a drop in the ocean.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Went to play Reaper of soul since it gone live and now come back to see it like this good god what happen?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff