Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Nayulecrise
Shrimp_Man

User Image
I don't know when the contest will end. First, she chooses the finalists, and then the users vote for who they like best... I'm gonna melt from the waiting. BTW, you're rocking those boots.
User Image
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Gah, that really sucks. I hate when contests don't have a definite end date. Why thank you. *shows them off* The only reason I'm not riding the sled now is because I wanted to show them off. lol

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Enduring Spirit

Shrimp_Man
Nayulecrise
Shrimp_Man

User Image
I don't know when the contest will end. First, she chooses the finalists, and then the users vote for who they like best... I'm gonna melt from the waiting. BTW, you're rocking those boots.
User Image

Gah, that really sucks. I hate when contests don't have a definite end date. Why thank you. *shows them off* The only reason I'm not riding the sled now is because I wanted to show them off. lol

User Image
Yea. But, I know it won't be forever... Right? RIIIIGHT? Pfft. Who needs a sled, when you can prance around with your new boots.
User Image

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

Yeah, we called them out like four times too.

O_O
CRAAAAAAP company O_O
The one you with now much better?
*Edit: I be off now, ttyl and good luck getting enough gold for one of these!!

The internet works and that's loads better than the last one. I'm only a few hundred gold off from the last one I wanted to buy from the bundle so hopefully something in the mp will sell before I go to bed.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Coppola
I didn't get the Super Gift, but I did get the bundle that I wanted! (The Gift of Temptation)

There are some items in the bundle I don't want though. Do you guys know when would be the best time to sell them? (Now or later?)
User Image

Congratulations!

At the moment, the graphs may be the best place to look for an idea of when to sell. Given the recent influx in re-releases, and the fact that people can just buy the bundle they want, the prices may go down a bit. However, most of the items still have a decent sellback. It all just depends on the number in the market. With Christmas in a few days though, any of these may sell quickly.

/supervagueanswer

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Nayulecrise
Shrimp_Man
Nayulecrise
Shrimp_Man

User Image
User Image

User Image
Yea. But, I know it won't be forever... Right? RIIIIGHT? Pfft. Who needs a sled, when you can prance around with your new boots.
User Image

Here's hoping that it won't be. I do like the boots, they're snazzy and not so tiny that I look like I'd tip over if I stood or like I came out of Imperialist China and had my feet bound. lol

Enduring Spirit

Shrimp_Man

User Image
-crosses fingers- And LOL that was funny. They are very snazzy indeed.

Well, now, I must bid you good bye for a little while. Going to sleep. It was a nice chat. Thank you. :']
User Image

Celestial Spirit

I had to get Gifts for a Warrior. But besides that, I've just plain been enjoying reading the comments here. ^_^

Ace Trainer

VVhip
Jud4y
VVhip
Jud4y
Woaah, you actually get all of the items? Now that's a real deal. I thought it was going to be a RIG kind of thing.

Yup! The only one that is a RIG is the gambler's box. And you get one of the other boxes in it randomly, or you get a super rare box. So it's still really good value!

Fantastic. I'm also pleasantly surprised to see how much the items in the boxes have dropped in price. It's probably temporary but still nice.

I'm not so sure, much supply of some items, especially some of the cheaper items in them will possibly be a permanent reduction... the more expensive probably will rise again, though, but I doubt to their previous price ^_^

At least I hope!

Do you have preferences for which bundle you want?

Late reply, sorry! ^^;

Hah, I guess it's hard to say what will happen to the prices later on, hm?

I like For Her, Fantasy, and a couple of the items in Warrior. I actually did not catch that Ancient Katana was in Warrior until someone mentioned it.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Nayulecrise
Shrimp_Man

User Image
-crosses fingers- And LOL that was funny. They are very snazzy indeed.

Well, now, I must bid you good bye for a little while. Going to sleep. It was a nice chat. Thank you. :']
User Image

Tell me that some of those tiny feet items don't look like it? emotion_awesome

Alrighty. Nighty nite.

Wolf

someone explain this to me? ?

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Oh ye gods I am so close to a bundle. I am just... less than 100 away from claiming one of these suckers for my own, I s**t you not, no help from anyone.
Hrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnng.

Creeper Bunny

emotion_drool
Dat Princess Bundle. Dat Fantasy Bundle.

Oh well.
Good Luck to everyone trying to earn cash~

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kyunqsoo
someone explain this to me? ?
User Image

For the next few days there's a large number of "Presents" in the Cash Shop. Each present contains five or six past limited release items each connected to a theme that covers each present.

One present is called the Gambler, and it contains another present in the shop, or a rare, non-listed Super Prize present with extremely valuable limited release items.

Each present cost 999GC, and when gifted to another user from the Cash Shop (or yo can "gift" it to yourself) you'll be PMed a coupon code that gives you 10% off your next GC purchase through a credit card or PayPal.

Enduring Shapeshifter

Yeah... I don't know how to feel about this, I completed my quest recently.. I'm broke (Although missing lipstick for my current avi..)

Being one of the people with my wallet on fort knox treatment.. But just, something doesn't feel right..

Demonic Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
So like a question. if you get gifts for gambler .. what you get in it? o;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers