Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Traveler

Jeegoo
void ab initio
Jeegoo
WEH, no stop tempting me! My inner gambler is drooling at the thought! emotion_8c

Ahaha, sorry. ^.^ When I already know what's inside, perhaps I will try one pack and see if I get lucky. Are you usually lucky on RIGs or you get crappy items most of the time?

I've been lucky a couple of times, but all-in-all... I am unlucky sweatdrop How's your own luck?

Slightly in the middle. But I was in a lucky streak last night. I opened 4 Divinity and got Bunny Slippers and Daniel's Wings. They won't sell though.

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've only just found out about these redface , how long are these gift boxes staying in the cash shop for? ninja

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I bought all 8 immediately. I could not believe it! So many of these items I felt I'd never have b/c of how expensive they were.

Thank you Gaia.

Sparkling Streaker

hotdog thanks so much to the anon that gifted me butterfly's lament!!!! wow i can't idk what to say but thank u!!! anon u are def on my christmas card AND candy cane list now emotion_yatta
void ab initio
Slightly in the middle. But I was in a lucky streak last night. I opened 4 Divinity and got Bunny Slippers and Daniel's Wings. They won't sell though.

Oooh, that is very lucky! Daniel's Wings are nice, I'm sure you could sell those~ whee I'm after Michael's, myself, but I keep getting distracted with the rest of my wishlist... stare
Snugglesome
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've only just found out about these redface , how long are these gift boxes staying in the cash shop for? ninja
no one knows really but others say its dec31.. just wait for the announcement

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Hotorobi
Snugglesome

I'm really hoping it until the 31st then I can rest easy and not slave away at offers, I may be tempted to buy more than one than sweatdrop

Newbie Traveler

Jeegoo
Oooh, that is very lucky! Daniel's Wings are nice, I'm sure you could sell those~ whee I'm after Michael's, myself, but I keep getting distracted with the rest of my wishlist... stare

I want to sell it for at least 40... but no one is buying it in the Exchange. they seem to not like the item.. It is currently rotting in the MP. :c

Well, who knows? Maybe the Super Gift contains 6 different kinds of Wings. redface

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ScarTheBloody
Hotorobi
Snugglesome

I'm really hope it until the 31st then I can rest easy and not slave away at offers, I may be tempted to buy more than one than sweatdrop

Yes, me too! I need to make sure I have enough funds.. sweatdrop

Loyal Traveler

I really want the Gifts for Him. When does the sale end?

Enduring Spirit

User Image
This is one of those times where I should have saved gold. BAH! Very happy about it, though. Time to search my invo to sell!
User Image
void ab initio
Jeegoo

I want to sell it for at least 40... but no one is buying it in the Exchange. they seem to not like the item.. It is currently rotting in the MP. :c

Well, who knows? Maybe the Super Gift contains 6 different kinds of Wings. redface

Initially, I was going to wail in despair... but, I think that would make me really happy! I could afford Michael's Wings better if they dropped in price even a little! I suspect with the rarity, however, we're looking at some old MCs/recolours. emotion_zzz Maybe recoloured MCs?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Snugglesome
ScarTheBloody
Hotorobi
Snugglesome

I'm really hope it until the 31st then I can rest easy and not slave away at offers, I may be tempted to buy more than one than sweatdrop

Yes, me too! I need to make sure I have enough funds.. sweatdrop

I don't get payed until the 27th, but the real challenge will be not to buy all the bundles.
sooo many items to want emotion_zombie

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
haha look at dat mass deflation of items that i want
YES
THANK YOU GAIA
*smooches*

Quick Reply