Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon Kairos
Maximilian-Ra
As a god, my ideal role would be neutral, and unable to directly battle, but people could pay me tribute in return for making them strong or giving them information.

I'm betting there'll be no space for that role in whatever system they're cooking up though stare
rolleyes and now we're back to the reson I don't want the battle system.
We gods always get discriminated against by RPers sad I outta smite you all...
Maximilian-Ra
As a god, my ideal role would be neutral, and unable to directly battle, but people could pay me tribute in return for making them strong or giving them information.

I'm betting there'll be no space for that role in whatever system they're cooking up though stare
No... I'm not saying like, a ton of epic battles. Like, your leader, either Gambino or the Sisters, would asign you to battle users from the other side >.>
Darkside669
Rouge_bunni
eek The battling system will arrive fall of this year...

When it comes, I'm thinking that we'll choose sides, Gambino against Von Helsons. The supporters of both sides will duke it out >.>; Omg... that would be bitchin'... surprised Yeah, your thoughts?

Thats what i thought a week or so after the last event. It's very possible that this will happen. The battle system is going to be Huge, and the way it looks both sides are going to clash big time in a future event. I don't expect i big even like that anytime soon. events like easter are going to build up towards a war. i believe this next event you'll be invited to both mansions in some way. Sister get angry yada yada yada don't feel like saying to much more. it could happen...
I'm not expecting it to happen after this >.> But I'm expecting it to happen sometime after the system is released..
Admit it, Demon. You're only in it for the Gino-angst. wink
As cool as the idea is for an all out gaia war, I'm afraid it isn't going to happen any time soon ( even in a year I don't think the site will be ready for something like that ) In Jakobo's interview he said that the battle system isn't even thought out yet... its just a bunch of ideas of what they want it to be.

@ Maximilian-Ra: here's the thing... I'm not an RP-er... I just am not fond of idiots.
Demon Kairos
As cool as the idea is for an all out gaia war, I'm afraid it isn't going to happen any time soon ( even in a year I don't think the site will be ready for something like that ) In Jakobo's interview he said that the battle system isn't even thought out yet... its just a bunch of ideas of what they want it to be.

@ Maximilian-Ra: here's the thing... I'm not an RP-er... I just am not fond of idiots.
How old is the interview even? >.> I've heard that it's coming out this year with beta neutral
Little Rachael
Admit it, Demon. You're only in it for the Gino-angst. wink
-admits- I luff that little beaten child ( even if he is supposedly 17 ) I want to hear Mr. Gambino man tell him he has to eat off the floor again.... I miss the mean gambino... and the beaten son.
Rouge_bunni
Demon Kairos

How old is the interview even? >.> I've heard that it's coming out this year with beta neutral
The interview was a few days ago XD if you go to his journal you can download it.

The battle system IS coming out with beta... but may I just point out that beta was suppoed to come out in september.... of last year. xd Really... listen to the interview, it really clears a lot of things up.
Demon Kairos
Rouge_bunni
Demon Kairos

The interview was a few days ago XD if you go to his journal you can download it.

The battle system IS coming out with beta... but may I just point out that beta was suppoed to come out in september.... of last year. xd Really... listen to the interview, it really clears a lot of things up.
._____________________.

*DISSAPOINTEMENT!*

crying
The interview was live.... I have no way of listening to it... neutral
Demon Kairos
I'm not fond of people who need to insult others to make themselves feel good, so I guess we're even >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff