Welcome to Gaia! ::

eek The battling system will arrive fall of this year...

When it comes, I'm thinking that we'll choose sides, Gambino against Von Helsons. The supporters of both sides will duke it out >.>; Omg... that would be bitchin'... surprised Yeah, your thoughts?

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hmm, I could see that happening.
xd at last a use for the battle system that makes me actaully want it.
And maybe the NPC's would choose sides eek Ho manz... what side would Edmund be on? He lives in Durem and seems rather fond of the Von Helsons, but he's old friends with Gambino..
Y'know, I wrote an entire outlineish-thingy on a gaian war. xd
i can see how that'll fall in into the story line... yeah... i choose gambino's side
the sides should be by age
those 11 year olds are going down
Sounds like an interesting idea but what would all the people on Gambie's side do, Fight wave upon wave of fanboys? xp

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't know who's side I would choose. Depends on if I got screwed or not by donating as much as I did.
I'm not sure which side I'd choose, there will prolly be rebells, I'll join them whee
sparkleenvy
I don't know who's side I would choose. Depends on if I got screwed or not by donating as much as I did.
xd That's the best thing I've heard so far...

Von Helsons have female supporters, but it's more from girls that dislike Gambino intesnely rather then just preffering them >.>
I would be on gambino's side only if he went back to the way he was before and during halloween event... XD

I miss reading those funny thing of him beating his son ;o; I've loved gambino since he first showed up... and felt sorry for gino since before XD
As a god, my ideal role would be neutral, and unable to directly battle, but people could pay me tribute in return for making them strong or giving them information.

I'm betting there'll be no space for that role in whatever system they're cooking up though stare
Maximilian-Ra
As a god, my ideal role would be neutral, and unable to directly battle, but people could pay me tribute in return for making them strong or giving them information.

I'm betting there'll be no space for that role in whatever system they're cooking up though stare
rolleyes and now we're back to the reson I don't want the battle system.
Rouge_bunni
eek The battling system will arrive fall of this year...

When it comes, I'm thinking that we'll choose sides, Gambino against Von Helsons. The supporters of both sides will duke it out >.>; Omg... that would be bitchin'... surprised Yeah, your thoughts?

Thats what i thought a week or so after the last event. It's very possible that this will happen. The battle system is going to be Huge, and the way it looks both sides are going to clash big time in a future event. I don't expect i big even like that anytime soon. events like easter are going to build up towards a war. i believe this next event you'll be invited to both mansions in some way. Sister get angry yada yada yada don't feel like saying to much more. it could happen...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff