Welcome to Gaia! ::

<Center>Alright... when your shot from behind (Which would be the angle, or close to that if it was the shoter...) you wouldn't curl forward, you'd arch backwards, nay?

Like if someone pokes your back really hard, you shift your shoulder blades together and jump...

So maybe the assasin did not shot Gambino, maybe he had prepared to...

But some one in the mansion whom was protecting Gino, saw that Gino had remembered and didn't want him to, so he had to dispose of Gambino in order to do whatever with Gino.

Like... Where was Gino the whole time? It could ahve been LabtechX who had Gino... Maybe Gino was some kind of experiment and if he rememebered his father everything would be ruined...

Maybe...

Disccuss?
</center>
<center>I hope Gambino survives. T__T</center>
your teh intligence gonk
Toupirium
your teh intligence gonk

<centeR>Something I thought I'd never hear. T_____T

XP
</center>
Very nice. I like that. I thought it too. But, wouldn't, if you were shot in the back fall forward? I've seen enough gun movies to where I think that would be the case. Like, he would fall towards Gino instead of backwards correct? So maybe this is all a prank by the mods?
[Cheese_Slave]
<Center>Alright... when your shot from behind (Which would be the angle, or close to that if it was the shoter...) you wouldn't curl forward, you'd arch backwards, nay?

Like if someone pokes your back really hard, you shift your shoulder blades together and jump...

So maybe the assasin did not shot Gambino, maybe he had prepared to...

But some one in the mansion whom was protecting Gino, saw that Gino had remembered and didn't want him to, so he had to dispose of Gambino in order to do whatever with Gino.

Like... Where was Gino the whole time? It could ahve been LabtechX who had Gino... Maybe Gino was some kind of experiment and if he rememebered his father everything would be ruined...

Maybe...

Disccuss?
</center>
VERY TRUE!!! It crossed my mind too but didn't put any of it together! lol
Homina
Very nice. I like that. I thought it too. But, wouldn't, if you were shot in the bad fall forward? I've seen enough gun movies to where I think that would be the case. Like, he would fall towards Gino instead of backwards correct? So maybe this is all a prank by the mods?

<centeR>Exactly.

I'm thinking it might be Gino's mother. >.>

Or maybe Gino is a precious clone, built by the Labtech's, that's why LabtechX would shoot Gambino?
</center>
[Cheese_Slave]
Homina
Very nice. I like that. I thought it too. But, wouldn't, if you were shot in the bad fall forward? I've seen enough gun movies to where I think that would be the case. Like, he would fall towards Gino instead of backwards correct? So maybe this is all a prank by the mods?

<centeR>Exactly.

Or maybe Gino is a precious clone, built by the Labtech's, that's why LabtechX would shoot Gambino?
</center>

I hope it's the mother, i knew delerious character,a actually everyone is delerius on gaia except for the store owners....or are they hiding sumthing *twitch*
<Center>Rawr!</center>

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
i have a itching it's moira, because gambino didn't allow her to get a store in isle de gambino and she and edmund do not get along very well, she could have worn gloves in order to make her innocent and blame it on someone else! also the hitperson's shoulders look familiar to moira's shoulders, also the hand that you can see the hitperson's hand in the camera-looking thing looks likes moira's left hand.
Toupirium
[Cheese_Slave]
Homina

<centeR>Exactly.

</center>

I hope it's the mother, i knew delerious character,a actually everyone is delerius on gaia except for the store owners....or are they hiding sumthing *twitch*

<center>I can't wait for more of the story to be revealed!</center>
Maybe this "sniper" was trying to shoot a guy who was trying to shoot a guy who was trying to shoot a guy who was trying to shoot Gambino? :3
shumi rainheart
i have a itching it's moira, because gambino didn't allow her to get a store in isle de gambino and she and edmund do not get along very well, she could have worn gloves in order to make her innocent and blame it on someone else! also the hitperson's shoulders look familiar to moira's shoulders, also the hand that you can see the hitperson's hand in the camera-looking thing looks likes moira's left hand.

<centeR>Wow, very observent! XD</center>
(-derangedfluff-)
Maybe this "sniper" was trying to shoot a guy who was trying to shoot a guy who was trying to shoot a guy who was trying to shoot Gambino? :3

<centeR>Possibly! =O</center>
<Center>T_______T

Such a good event...
</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items