Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Werewolf

Alchemistmerlin
Broken Dreams
Nyroko
Alchemistmerlin
Silver Gryphon
xp Why won't Nyroko and Baokun (same person, most likely) take the hint and stop posting about it?

Because they can not be silenced mwahahaha. I actually admire this person's persistance.

Hehe, Thank yew~ xp heart
If they delete to many of your threads you're going to get your posts turned off... I've seen Dri do it before. And if you post with another account you can get temp ban.. just warning you.

They could be civil about it and POST in the thread instead to say "Please stop posting this" But the mods think they're higher than us and can't be bothered to talk to us. If it's the admins who are doing it on the other hand...still they could COMMENT at least.

Maybe the mod has PMed him/her (I've seen two accounts posting it).
Silver Gryphon
Nyroko
Alchemistmerlin
Silver Gryphon
xp Why won't Nyroko and Baokun (same person, most likely) take the hint and stop posting about it?

Because they can not be silenced mwahahaha. I actually admire this person's persistance.

neutral Usually, when mods keep deleting things, that means it's against the rules. You should stop.

Actually she hasn't done anything that is stated against in the TOS and the Mods have yet to bother telling her what she's doing wrong, so at the moment I don't see why she SHOULD stop?
Deandriea
yup, and the mod who deleted mine said not to post unreleased items. PM me for the url.
Broken Dreams
Deandriea
yup, and the mod who deleted mine said not to post unreleased items. PM me for the url.

Perhaps they should state that in the TOS...you know so that it's actually a rule not just a "We're the mods and we can do whatever we want weeee!"

Space Werewolf

Alchemistmerlin
Silver Gryphon
Nyroko
Alchemistmerlin
Silver Gryphon

neutral Usually, when mods keep deleting things, that means it's against the rules. You should stop.

Actually she hasn't done anything that is stated against in the TOS and the Mods have yet to bother telling her what she's doing wrong, so at the moment I don't see why she SHOULD stop?

It may not be in the TOS, but the admins don't like people digging around for unreleased files. It's happened before, and each time the person involved was told to stop.
Alchemistmerlin
Broken Dreams
Deandriea

Perhaps they should state that in the TOS...you know so that it's actually a rule not just a "We're the mods and we can do whatever we want weeee!"
You're really not happy unless you can b***h about something hum?

Space Werewolf

Alchemistmerlin
Broken Dreams
Deandriea

It will probably be added at some point, now that it's happened multiple times. xp
Silver Gryphon
Alchemistmerlin
Silver Gryphon
Nyroko
Alchemistmerlin
Silver Gryphon

It may not be in the TOS, but the admins don't like people digging around for unreleased files. It's happened before, and each time the person involved was told to stop.

Unspoken rules are not rules at all. That's like a police officer pulling you over and giving you a $10,000 ticket because there is an unwritten law saying that your hair can't be (Whatever your hair color is) while driving.

Broken Dreams
Alchemistmerlin
Broken Dreams
Deandriea

You're really not happy unless you can b***h about something hum?

And you're really not happy unless your a b***h hum?
3nodding

Space Werewolf

Not that I'm not interested in found things...but if the admins don't like things released before their time, I think we should honor that and not leak things if we find them.
It's a Fossil and the Name of the picture was Dhea1_thb

D=dinosour
Head
Thb=thumbnail stressed

Just speculations ninja
That's why they're only deleting the threads and not banning... but if she keeps it up it will be spam... and that is in the rules AND in the TOS wink

Vicious Glitch

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Please do not assume unless you know all the facts. Before any thread that doesn't breaks the TOS rules are moved, the user is warned three times. If they neglect to listen to the warnings then actions will be used against them. Especially if they decided to make a mockery out of this and spam the GDC numerously with the same topic over and over. Then it is consider as against the TOS.
Broken Dreams
That's why they're only deleting the threads and not banning... but if she keeps it up it will be spam... and that is in the rules AND in the TOS wink

There's a good idea, let's use loopholes to abuse our power!

Aaaanyway. She should probably stop now because she isn't accomplishing anything by posting it over and over again if no one can reply. They really should put that on a secure server, it is too easy to get to this way. 3nodding

Holy Carp (Yes, carp, the fish) someone who isn't an every day Gaian responding. Ok now I'll stop being a jerk, since someone decided to respond 3nodding

Gee...doesn't take a whole lot to make me happy xd
i'm now are gone stop talking about that thing and just wait till that thing is released 3nodding
Lord Oni-mushu
Well, I must say, bravo mods. Deleating pointless threads. I hate pointless threads here. They belong in the Chatterbox. With the nOObs.
and i hate pointless posts stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces