Welcome to Gaia! ::

the tread of that girl with that funny looking thing is gone. maybe that thing has something to do with the death of gambino and the von helsons sisters. luckely i saved the picture of that thing. has anybody besides me saw that thing before the tread disapperd misteriously?????
i'm not gone post that thing here, because maby this tread also misteriously is gone
yeah i saw it

Original Member

Well, I must say, bravo mods. Deleating pointless threads. I hate pointless threads here. They belong in the Chatterbox. With the nOObs.

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I've seen it! the thread keeps comming back and disapperaing again.... and they won't let you post. Though someone said it was an update item for this month... personally I think it looks like a robot from Akea... now that Gambino and the Von Helsons are gone the're going to attack! eek xd :

Original Member

Jezbel
I've seen it! the thread keeps comming back and disapperaing again.... and they won't let you post. Though someone said it was an update item for this month... personally I think it looks like a robot from Akea... now that Gambino and the Von Helsons are gone the're going to attack! eek xd :
If it was, it didn't look to impressive. I don't think it is....
Lord Oni-mushu
Well, I must say, bravo mods. Deleating pointless threads. I hate pointless threads here. They belong in the Chatterbox. With the nOObs.

It wasn't a pointless thread fool. It was discussion about a potential new item.

And you have no right to be calling anyone a noob, seeing as you're in other forums begging for gold.
Lord Oni-mushu

well if you saw that thing you were also curious why the mods keep deleting treads of it were the picture is posted

Dramatic Hunter

It's a cover-up.
What she did wasnt right. Its considered hacking. And yeah. looked liek a robo-trex.

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PunkerGirlAnnie
the tread of that girl with that funny looking thing is gone. maybe that thing has something to do with the death of gambino and the von helsons sisters. luckely i saved the picture of that thing. has anybody besides me saw that thing before the tread disapperd misteriously?????
yup, and the mod who deleted mine said not to post unreleased items. PM me for the url.
Baneful
It's a cover-up.

i think so 2, because it looks a lot like a dinosaur or something related eek so why that...something sneaky is going on
PunkerGirlAnnie
Lord Oni-mushu

well if you saw that thing you were also curious why the mods keep deleting treads of it were the picture is posted
Because Admins HATE leaks.... They get sad when people find the images and post them... they like us to see the items/event crap when it is suppoed to come out, not ahead of time because someone got bored and found the images.
Bondage Ghoul
What she did wasnt right. Its considered hacking. And yeah. looked liek a robo-trex.

It wasn't hacking, all she did was post an image that was already on the server. She didn't even find it, it was Dragon Warrior X that found it.
Alchemistmerlin
Bondage Ghoul

It wasn't hacking, all she did was post an image that was already on the server. She didn't even find it, it was Dragon Warrior X that found it.

Well usully when I try to find images it sends me right back to the main menu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff