Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Raider

Do any of you ever log on to a mule and feel like you're a completely different person?
My main was just hacked yesterday and I can't get on, so I'm forced to be on my mules, but none of them feel right.
How do you guys feel when forced on to mules?

Mega Noob

This used to be a mule, but now it's my main. Eh, sometimes things just work out that way. xd
omg. I live in fear of that day. I LOVE this account. ...

Well not in total fear but I would be very upset.

Not a different person per se, but definitely not the same.
I only have one mule. And it has the exact same name as mine. So I don't feel too out of place when using it. Although it is a male avatar, I'm too used to wearing girl clothes.
My account was just ban.. so im on this dude.
ORDINATOR.

Sounds like you're going to hurt me or something. Maybe a**-rape.

Dapper Raider

Pompetti
I only have one mule. And it has the exact same name as mine. So I don't feel too out of place when using it. Although it is a male avatar, I'm too used to wearing girl clothes.

How'd you manage that? ._.
I have one mule, just one. When I get on it I feel like a newbie all over again. It felt good in my opinion. But the only thing that was missing was the small community and less botters/scammers.
Pompetti, how did you manage that?

Dapper Raider

Pixelated_Rainbow
ORDINATOR.

Quite different from my normal Pix Trix D:
When I was hacked, the person was too damn stupid to change the Email. I reset the password, and had to start over with a mimzy and six newspaper combovers. :/ I dreaded that day, and not one person ever helped me.

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I go on my mule everyday to just post a few times and get a bit of extra gold...

Dapper Raider

Oterua
When I was hacked, the person was too damn stupid to change the Email. I reset the password, and had to start over with a mimzy and six newspaper combovers. :/ I dreaded that day, and not one person ever helped me.

Admins didn't help D:

-Dreads losing his 2mil in items-

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
It's the loss of the name that bothers me the most.

My main was chibichibi01. But now I am forced to be on an inferior number...because of a silly mistake. >.<
Ordinator
Pixelated_Rainbow
ORDINATOR.

Quite different from my normal Pix Trix D:
The blank, shadow-like avi adds to the effect. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas