Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyways all im saying is im tired off bieng fed lies by someone, nd most hippocrites know what there doing, and i hate that.
heteria
nabeshin #54
Nonesuch Solo
Just a problem with the quote tree.

yea sorry

yeah, that would be my fault...

nah its mine i didnt finsh reading
nabeshin #54
Nonesuch Solo

yea sorry

yeah, that would be my fault...
Nonesuch Solo

yea sorry
Nonesuch Solo
nabeshin #54
Monochrome_moon
Alot of people don't even know what the Modern Goth Subculture is.... It makes me sad... gonk But then they go... "oh yeah I am a goth. Love me because I am a minority!"

yeah, ever met a rich goth kid, they are annoying as hell, they like the world sucks my life sucks, when they get enough allowance to buy out walmart!

Who are you to judge their emotional state?

Yes, they may have better financial backing than some people. But what if their father sexually abused them for the last ten years? You don't know that. Or maybe just one isolated incident with a babysitter at age eight?

And what if depression runs in the family?

Granted, "goth" isn't necessarily an emotional state (most say it's a philosophy of life) but if you're saying they can't say "my life sucks" simply because their parents are rich, pfft. That's really closed-minded.

yea granted that chould be it but im talking of those who who act like that and when you meet there parents there wonderful and they have a great life
Nonesuch Solo
heteria
Nonesuch Solo
..Gays burn in hell, but not lesbians, they're hawt.".

gosh, i HATE that! (i'm bi)

Every time someone says that, I just want to show them some pictures of some of my lesbian friends. They are far from "hawt" or "hott" (although I do think they are wonderful people)...

lol

it gets worse when they actually SPECIFY, "yeah, but only the hot ones."
heteria
Nonesuch Solo
nabeshin #54
.."Gays burn in hell, but not lesbians, they're hawt.".

wait i never said that
heteria
Nonesuch Solo
..Gays burn in hell, but not lesbians, they're hawt.".

Every time someone says that, I just want to show them some pictures of some of my lesbian friends. They are far from "hawt" or "hott" (although I do think they are wonderful people)...

lol
Nonesuch Solo
nabeshin #54
.."Gays burn in hell, but not lesbians, they're hawt.".

nabeshin #54
Monochrome_moon
Alot of people don't even know what the Modern Goth Subculture is.... It makes me sad... gonk But then they go... "oh yeah I am a goth. Love me because I am a minority!"

yeah, ever met a rich goth kid, they are annoying as hell, they like the world sucks my life sucks, when they get enough allowance to buy out walmart!

Who are you to judge their emotional state?

Yes, they may have better financial backing than some people. But what if their father sexually abused them for the last ten years? You don't know that. Or maybe just one isolated incident with a babysitter at age eight?

And what if depression runs in the family?

Granted, "goth" isn't necessarily an emotional state (most say it's a philosophy of life) but if you're saying they can't say "my life sucks" simply because their parents are rich, pfft. That's really closed-minded.
nabeshin #54
...if you dont like it then, i dont like you ether, and i hope you die. your the nazi, the constitution gives me free speach man, free speach! and i USE it. ...

if youve had this probelm to please tell me a story about it. its great venting.

Firstly, "freedom of speech" does not mean "everyone has to like what I have to say" or even "everyone has to listen" or "everyone has to have the same sense of humor"... If people don't like what you have to say, that's no reason to hope they DIE. That's a bit "thought-police" of you--and yes, it is almost like being a Nazi. If people are not free to disagree, or free to think that your "jokes" are not funny, or free to take you more seriously than you wish to be taken, well...I don't know what to say to you.

Now, I'm pretty sure you don't mean that everyone has to agree with you. Right? It's just the way you worded it up there that's got me so uneasy.

Not everyone finds Foamy to be completely hilarious.

Now, I do encounter all kinds of hypocrites. Like: "I hate Christians because they all force their beliefs down my throat, THERE IS NO GOD don't you morons get it?" And, "I'm pro-choice! I think women can choose to have abortions! But that 14-year-old who's pregnant? She shouldn't be able to choose to keep the baby. That's just stupid." Or how about one of my favorites, "Gays burn in hell, but not lesbians, they're hawt."

Yep. I see hypocrisy all over the place.
yea it is but its also why most people in america have anger issues they get fed up with all of that stuff and end up like me, a teenager ranting on how he hates things that grown people barely talk about.
i'd say i hate hypocrites too... but i can be hypocritical myself... like giving advice that i wouldn't follow. but i don't think that THAT is a bad form of hypocricy, because the fact that i didn't do it myself just means i have a deeper grasp of the consequences. for example, i wish i'd waited to have sex. so, someone asks if they should have sex, and i say, "no." hypocritical. i have sex everyday at least twice on average... so, i dunno. i'd say it's the hypocrites that jsut spout and spout and spout morals they copied off someone else to be the bigger problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff