Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
We exceeded expectations already people. You all should be proud of the increased tier, not disappointed. heart

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Kid Jak
Slick Southpaw
xcrimsonlegendx
Soreiyu
xcrimsonlegendx
I thought the 150B achievement was a sick joke, then they go and more than triple it...

I feel like they should at least add items along with the achievements... Spending a half t is ridiculous if it's doing nothing but purchasing an achievement.
The jump from 300b to 500b just for an achievement is horrible. Especially for the people who just want the achievements...

@___@ man this brings me back to grinding with Kid Jak for Hk13 to get those stupid leader titles

Yup we Grinded all night long emotion_awesome

It was the only way I could harden

Distinct Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
im just going to throw this out there, but doesn't this seem suspicious in the least bit? like I mean the rate gold gens are shooting out and these kickstarters?

Seems to me like their testing everyone to see how willing they are to buy gold gens...you keep donating to these kickstarters and then people buy gens so they continue to pull the same move over and over :/ just my thoughts but it seems a little weird to me...

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
`Hydro
We exceeded expectations already people. You all should be proud of the increased tier, not disappointed. heart

`.You are staying so positive!

I feel I should be learning from your attitude.
It's far too easy to despair at all of the zeroes.

Let's find ways to enjoy this instead!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
[Elske]-[XXIX]
`Hydro

`.You are staying so positive!

I feel I should be learning from your attitude.
It's far too easy to despair at all of the zeroes.

Let's find ways to enjoy this instead!

I find no solace in throwing in the towel. I've already had such generous donations to get me to the 25bil entry level (which is more than I've ever raised for any quest) and now I've gotten up to 40bil. I Just feel like staring down at the obstacles is no way to move forward. It is far too easy to surrender, beat down on things and feel defeated, I've done it personally too many times.

I like this way much better.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Slick Southpaw

-Kid Jak uses leech seed-

-Slick Southpaw uses Harden-

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Right now it's going soooo suuuu-loooowwwww

48,334,896,814,432 Gold

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Kid Jak
Slick Southpaw

-leech seed bounces off of Slick Southpaw-

(yes, this middle-age Mom has her own copies of the Pokemon games)

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Darkreaper_44
im just going to throw this out there, but doesn't this seem suspicious in the least bit? like I mean the rate gold gens are shooting out and these kickstarters?

Seems to me like their testing everyone to see how willing they are to buy gold gens...you keep donating to these kickstarters and then people buy gens so they continue to pull the same move over and over :/ just my thoughts but it seems a little weird to me...

But are people using gold gens for them?
I will admit, I got a gold gen from DD, so I threw the 270mil I got from it into the sink.
Everything else is my own items being sold or donations.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Kid Jak
Slick Southpaw

-Slick Southpaw is hurt by leech seed-

-Slick Southpaw used Agility-

-Kid Jak uses tackle!-

The attack missed!

-Slick Southpaw is hurt by leech seed-

it was like....80 pages of that lol

OH MY GOSH SOMEONE BOUGHT THINGS DONATE TIME

Distinct Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
`Hydro
Darkreaper_44

I will admit, I got a gold gen from DD, so I threw the 270mil I got from it into the sink.

Thats not what they really care for. You think about it, who is selling items at high prices for gold sink? and who is buying them? If they use the gold gen to buy the item, the gold from the gen is still going into the dump. right?

Like its pretty much a paradox.

Gold gen -> buy items -> seller dumps -> sells another -> gold gen -> buy -> dump

OR Gold gen -> dump -> gold gen -> dump.

thoes are two possible outcomes I think of, and as long as people are buying the gold gens because people are loosing money to dumps and replenishing supply, then they will continue this method. Pretty much we would have to strike lol to stop it.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Kid Jak
Slick Southpaw

emotion_awesome

Fluffy Kitten

12,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
i know we'll get to 50tril for sure, but i hope we can get close to the other 2 tiers too o:

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Darkreaper_44
`Hydro
Darkreaper_44

Thats not what they really care for. You think about it, who is selling items at high prices for gold sink? and who is buying them? If they use the gold gen to buy the item, the gold from the gen is still going into the dump. right?

Like its pretty much a paradox.

Gold gen -> buy items -> seller dumps -> sells another -> gold gen -> buy -> dump

OR Gold gen -> dump -> gold gen -> dump.

thoes are two possible outcomes I think of, and as long as people are buying the gold gens because people are loosing money to dumps and replenishing supply, then they will continue this method. Pretty much we would have to strike lol to stop it.

I'm not really into beating a dead horse here about GG's. I don't like them. Lots of us don't like them. The theory about them being purchased to use to the sink has been brought up time and time again. I do not seek to get into an argument with you because I think we pretty much agree on the subject of GG's.

All I wanted to say is that not everyone is using them for this sink. It's a trend I hope will spread.

Distinct Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
`Hydro

My dear, I was never trying to start an argument lol,
I was mostly stating that the gold always end up back
into the dump is all.

Im sure we, among others hate the gg but I dont think
it will ever stop....but maybe one day we can have
it back to at least a reasonable amount -_- so the market