Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was scrolling threw the maps along the fallen tower route and in the Durem Reclamation Hub I saw what looked like a lump in the hills and in the bottom of the hill is alot of debris and it seems to be stuffed it what looks like a opening to a cave. I think they might make a hidden cave out if someday.
does anyone else see it?
OMG mole plot? eek
Letitgokaboom
does anyone else see it?

That is one seriously funny picture!
grunditgnome
Letitgokaboom
does anyone else see it?

That is one seriously funny picture!

thanks
people were talking non-stop about that cave for about a week a few weeks ago

Gawker

Letitgokaboom
does anyone else see it?
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek OMG!!!!!!! do yu think gambino is hiding there?

Hopping Lop

10,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
You mean this map, right?

User Image

See, right about in the middle there.... and a little to the right.
Could be for the Mining game.....They mentioned somewhere that a mining game 'll be a feature and that the NPC'll be named Reinhart.
Intresting I might actually have a chance of winning something in a mining game.... although I may have start using a 400-500 MHz computer as my faster ones make fishing impossible I'm hoping downgrading might help.
Hmmm... i may know the story behind it too :p
It does appear that there is a mine or something there, if you look close you can kinda see a path that leads into it which makes the idea of a mining game more possible.
Bah, I hated these threads a few weeks ago, but there's now finally one that's got a discussion!

Yes, I too believe it'll lead down to the mining game. If not, they'll be a dead Gino. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff