Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nerd

Whens the last time you've received a PM where (obv) it's a user pretending to be an Admin, and asking for your password/username?
I haven't received one in awhile..But I did used to get a lot of those. I think it might have stopped sometime around the time that I stopped frequenting the CB...Maybe all the Admin imposters are just hanging around in forums like the CB?
OR it may have something to do with Gaia getting rid of accounts like that (that are automated...forgot the actual term for it...mods?) What I meant was "bots". Thanks Kiyoura!

Anyways, whens the last time that you received a password phishing PM like that? And what forums do you frequent?
Have you ever stopped frequenting a certain forum, and those password phishing PMs sort of disappeared?

Or maybe i haven't received those PMs in awhile cause people think I'm too poor emo

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The word you're looking for is bots?

And it's been a long time since I've received one of those. Maybe it's because I look dirt-poor. x3

Or it's because I've been hanging around in the GCD exclusively nowadays.

Chital's Husband

Noob

I think the last time I got those type of PMs was last year?
It's probably because I'm in rally a lot, not just the forums. I spent most of my time in the GCD last year.
Yeah, I never get those anymore. It was pretty amusing how uninspired those bot account used to be, though. You'd think proper grammar would be a prerequisite for any serious effort.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

It's been such a long time since I got a PM like that. Well it was more.. "i cn hlep u git a halo, jus giv mi ur pass". I was like "seriously?" Report/ignored. rofl
              Kinda felt bad, but not too bad. The account had minis so I thought they might have been hacked, then again it was their fault if they were.

Moriarty was REAL!

Beloved Nerd

adorabah

It's been such a long time since I got a PM like that. Well it was more.. "i cn hlep u git a halo, jus giv mi ur pass". I was like "seriously?" Report/ignored. rofl
              Kinda felt bad, but not too bad. The account had minis so I thought they might have been hacked, then again it was their fault if they were.

Moriarty was REAL!

Oh, the poor soul emo

Millionaire

3,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Those bots were trending in 07- 09 . Now the're Extinct

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SaikoTaiko
adorabah

Moriarty was REAL!

Oh, the poor soul emo

We will never know, though its good to know about Gaias bot control.

Miss Lapine's Queen

Solar Lunatic

20,475 Points
  • New Fan 50
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Been absolutely ages since i've gotten one. I find it mildly amusing, to be honest.

Sparkly Shopper

Two years ago for me 3nodding

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
fI z z i z
Those bots were trending in 07- 09 . Now the're Extinct
Now the links are the trend cool

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Never, actually.

But I really only post in the GCD.

Kawaii Lunatic

A month ago. Maybe?
They always make me laugh.
Those wanna-be scammers are so cyute! whee

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
The first time I got one was when I equipped a Cahs Shop Item for the first time, I guess whoever thought that meant I was rich rofl I was actually dirt broke after buying that. I got a few every now and then but I've had my PMs turned off for a while now so good luck sending them now XD
Actually one of the weirdest PMs I got was when I had an art shop, a girl asked for the exact same picture a costumer before her requested, she PMed me so I told her to fill out a form in my thread but she never did, I never found out what that was about :/

Owl Bard's Bestie

I got a dodgy PM just before, but it doesn't even ask for my username or password:
blessing215
*******@yahoo.com

Hello
My name is miss Blessing i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more, please try and reply direct to my e-mail box so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address (********@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address (Remember the distance age or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)
Please reply me with my email address.

(********@yahoo.com)

What can even come from emailing someone??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff