Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Please, for the love of God, no more Achievements. I don't want to beg anyone anymore for help. crying

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Bowie-Spawan
Let's see, what else is there for us to prove our interest in? zOMG? Goldshops? Crosstitch?

I've Lived in Suffering and Anguish
Used and Tormented by Others.

I dunno, really. Considering they've already stated (multiple times, even) that zOMG will return after the Maintenance is done, a Gold Sink for that would probably generate more anger than interest. I certainly wouldn't mind one related to the Gold Shops (And make either Moira or Sam or Ian or another NPC we haven't heard from in a while the spokesperson for it), especially if it meant new stock was coming. And Goldsink or not, I am wondering when we'll get another Crosstitch update. Those are always cool.

Aside from that, there's Fishing (Though it's just the Captchas and the difficulty of Gambino that need to be tweaked. One everyone agrees on, and the other's my opinion), Guilds, Alchemy, and...Well, I suppose there'll be Goldsinks for future events. So maybe the Summer Event will get a Goldsink. That might be the next one, depending on the timing.

Now that I'm free I'll turn it around...
See how the Others feel.

Leader

Damn 83 trades biggrin ... Also wasn't there a beach kickstarte before the Hidden Tome?

Leader

emotion_awesome WHERE IS MY ITEM emotion_puke ??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leader

Paro-Daryl
I donated 1337 and didn't get any items xd
It's still being coded/tested/getting ready...i think its just placeholders for the moment.

User Image
Why did you sprayed your achievement score everyone can see it that is 24,200 wink

Loyal Shapeshifter

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ♥

I'm already starting to get used to kickstarters. Much easier than getting used to GGs, honestly.

Since we had a kickstarter for the manga, we should get one for the inventory arranger next. It sucks that we have to shell out our gold for these free features, but it's better to be able to get them than waiting for nothing to happen.

Inquisitive Rogue

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
It let me donate 100g. xD

Leader

Hotorobi
lol i tried to donate 100gold

Same 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Glitch

They should give us who donated 100 Gold here some sort of achievement. You know, 'an item' the achievement. |D

Wheezing Member

The last few have been... less than worth the gold.
So I'm not really looking forward to another.
Also the argument that they are gold sinks is no longer applicable imo.
1) they just keep pumping out gold gens
2) they just keep bumping up the max payout
3) I'll bet you my non-existant dollars that people are actually buying gold gens in order to get achievements/items related to the kick starters

BUT FORGET THAT NOISE.

CLEAR OUT YOUR REQUESTS, SON
its bothering me

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
You guys are obviously not listening. You will NOT be getting anything from this and if you keep putting gold into it or messing with it, you might cause a problem.

Why do some people feel the need to mess things up for the rest of us?

Big Member

I'd be much happier for alla this if the goldsinks actually had any good effect on the econ. Meaning: gaia stop putting out gold gens at the same time as gold sinks knowing that they will cancel out any good effect. mad

Dapper Mage

So it seems that the link was taken down and is no longer active. sad

Dapper Mage

Trundlebug
Kickstarter for guild updates pls

In all seriousness though, 83 requests is so much. I have 5 right now and I think that's too much!! Do you just have a lot of art coming in, or are you selling lots of things?

Its all friend requests, the earliest being from 2006. 3nodding

Torse

BUT FORGET THAT NOISE.

CLEAR OUT YOUR REQUESTS, SON
its bothering me

s-sorry! *sweep sweep sweep*

Saint Sweetheart

people are donating gold to something that clearly isn't active and then wondering where their rewards are?

lol

im tired of kickstarters, the idea was good initially but its too much too fast and gaia's way of getting us to pay for literally everything that used to be free since..you know this is part of gaia's basic core features <w<;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff