Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

VO

The information about Gambino is really interesting. Could you perhaps provide us with insight to the backgrounds of other characters? I'm curious as to whether the less prominent NPCs have actual stories or if they're just background fodder.

Gino, like me, has no middle name.

The Von Helsons were never intended to be Vampires(Vampires were added into the storylines later on). I believe the original idea was that the Von Helson's would never come back after the Gambino mansion flattened them. We did toy around with the idea of bringing them back, but if we did, I remember we joked about the twins becoming one person... in that, in order to survive, the surgeons put the girls back together as one body using the salvageable parts of each girl. So you'd have this almost Frankenstein Von Helson monster. eek

LabTech Kestin

*consults questionsforvo.txt* All right, two more for now. Does Gino have a middle name? And were the Von Helsons originally intended to be vampires in disguise, or did that revelation occur because everyone already thought so anyway and the staff just went "sure, let's go with that"?
If you have a specific question about a character, you can ask me here. 3nodding

-P i n a y z u k i n
VO

The information about Gambino is really interesting. Could you perhaps provide us with insight to the backgrounds of other characters? I'm curious as to whether the less prominent NPCs have actual stories or if they're just background fodder.

Green Gaian

Von Frankenstein sounds interesting. xd

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

clever girl!!!
Hey everyone! Just uploaded a new trailer for GoNinja!

You can view it here:

Go Ninja Dubstep Trailer

Lemme know what you think! 3nodding

Angelic Nitemare

VO
Hey everyone! Just uploaded a new trailer for GoNinja!

You can view it here:

Go Ninja Dubstep Trailer

Lemme know what you think! 3nodding

Little wonky on the bass, but not bad.

Also, I happen to LIKE playing fruit ninja. sweatdrop It's not even in the same genre. FN is more like a connect the moving dots game, and your game is like a high speed TMNT sidescroller/brawler. With fewer turtles and more dead guys.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Not much of a fan of dubstep to be honest, I find it painful to listen to. I'm more of a techno/80's rock/oldies kind of guy. ^^;

But I liked the opening scene between the ninja and the man that summoned him there.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Maggot
User ImageSounds a lot better than the dimwitted blood-sucking bimbos we got.

Angelic Nitemare

xcrimsonlegendx
Maggot
User ImageSounds a lot better than the dimwitted blood-sucking bimbos we got.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not hearing a no...

Romantic Genius

Popping in to visit VO, but it looks as though it's been a while since he last posted. sweatdrop

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Princess-Orphelia
Popping in to visit VO, but it looks as though it's been a while since he last posted. sweatdrop
Yeah, I'm actually toying with the idea of archiving this thread in AskED since it seems to be over, although it'd be a heck of a task.

Romantic Genius

Platonix
Princess-Orphelia
Yeah, I'm actually toying with the idea of archiving this thread in AskED since it seems to be over, although it'd be a heck of a task.

It's a good idea, and maybe you can do bits at a time? That way you won't do it all at once. Nods nods. 3nodding

Blessed Spotter

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Is this topic still in use?

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image King Blackwater:

Holy snaps I hav'ent seen your around here for years! (then again I vanished for al ong time there) Great to see you back , Gaia should definelty advertise your Game though so you don't have to spam it lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff