Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Yecartt
Chibi Halo
Yecartt
Oh gawd I forgot until now reminded about signing up for bebo just to get those items. xd . I probably still have those items in my 2007 mule account(s) o3o. I remember the video I was watching it with a friend and we laughed at the corniness of it, and watching it again I STILL laughed at it xD. It was the humans vs vampires halloween event, right?

Yep that was the event the animated shorts were made for. But yeah I loved everyone's reactions to having to join Bebo in order to get the items in the first place. And then when they realized how fun the widget was all the anxious waiting for the day when they could start getting the next item and the disappointment when they got double of the item they already had because of a small glitch or reset in the grants. Oh how fun those days were. xp

LOL I don't even remember my user login to that site since it was the only time(s) I logged into it, or if it still exists o-o (runs to check). I slightly remember a small room/town for it. I missed that year *nostalgia mode*

Bebo's still around from what I've seen and what a lot of people have said. It seems though I'm still a member of the site. And when I went to their games section and what do I find there, Monster Galaxy. Seems Bebo is taking a lot of games for Facebook and putting them on their site. No wonder that game is way popular outside of the Gaian population.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I remember there being a Virtual Lounge, but I didn't remember what it looked like, and I don't remember trying to get items from it. Maybe I didn't even realize you could get items from it. Or maybe it was popular when I went away from Gaia for about 6 months, and I just never went there, just heard people talking about it when I got back.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I completely forgot about there being 3 monthly collectibles in one letter.
I wonder why they stopped doing that...

Time-traveling Senshi

reokoe

I don't know but it was more than just in October of that year too. February was the Celestial Wrap, the Dark Star, and the Celebrity Date. April was the Aquatica, Oculus Magica, and the Lunar Scythe. June was the Mythril Halo, the Western Zodiac, and the Cloud. July was Mecha Form, Fire Flower, and Enchanted Strings. October was the Grunny, Gothic Veil, and the Vampire Hunter Hat. And December was the Snow Witch, Frostbite Blade, and TM (Time Piece). It truly was the year of two and a half months worth of extra collectibles.

Oh and Rally came out that year too. It'll be six in June because sponsorships on Gaia turn six on the twenty-eighth when they had the Mimzy movie sponsorship.

Angelic Healer

Chibi Halo
reokoe

I don't know but it was more than just in October of that year too. February was the Celestial Wrap, the Dark Star, and the Celebrity Date. April was the Aquatica, Oculus Magica, and the Lunar Scythe. June was the Mythril Halo, the Western Zodiac, and the Cloud. July was Mecha Form, Fire Flower, and Enchanted Strings. October was the Grunny, Gothic Veil, and the Vampire Hunter Hat. And December was the Snow Witch, Frostbite Blade, and TM (Time Piece). It truly was the year of two and a half months worth of extra collectibles.

Oh and Rally came out that year too. It'll be six in June because sponsorships on Gaia turn six on the twenty-eighth when they had the Mimzy movie sponsorship.

2007 was a really great year. Heck I still have my first Monthly collectible I ever bought, the Celestial Wrap.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I wanted the GO Phones so bad, but I didn't know where they were from until just now. Even though i joined in '07, I have no memories of that feature- I vaguely remember it not working on my computer.

What I remember most from '07 is the Grunny and how I quested and quested for the thing that came out immediately after I joined. I got it and I still have it. I also remember my n00blyness, but let's ignore that part of the story, shall we?

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I meh at the time. The items didn't appeal to me then or now. I wanted the GO phones because they kinda resembled DJ headphones...but they were so cheap looking that I was eh and moved on.
I used to find the WING headphones baddass because I always wanted mini wings, and this was the best next thing. I hoarded a lot of them because I thought they would be worth something.

HmniQ's King

Apocalyptic Cosmonaut

34,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
I'm a bit bummed that I had missed the Halloween event during that year by a couple days as I had started on November 7th of 2007. But it was fun helping the orphans though during Christmas c;

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I remember taking a lot of time to get the GO Phones and GO Player. I still have them too even though I never really use them anymore. I did forget that Bebo existed until I read the OP. XD

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Kovarr's Waifu

Friendly Noob

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Chibi Halo
Yecartt
Chibi Halo
Yecartt
Oh gawd I forgot until now reminded about signing up for bebo just to get those items. xd . I probably still have those items in my 2007 mule account(s) o3o. I remember the video I was watching it with a friend and we laughed at the corniness of it, and watching it again I STILL laughed at it xD. It was the humans vs vampires halloween event, right?

Yep that was the event the animated shorts were made for. But yeah I loved everyone's reactions to having to join Bebo in order to get the items in the first place. And then when they realized how fun the widget was all the anxious waiting for the day when they could start getting the next item and the disappointment when they got double of the item they already had because of a small glitch or reset in the grants. Oh how fun those days were. xp

LOL I don't even remember my user login to that site since it was the only time(s) I logged into it, or if it still exists o-o (runs to check). I slightly remember a small room/town for it. I missed that year *nostalgia mode*

Bebo's still around from what I've seen and what a lot of people have said. It seems though I'm still a member of the site. And when I went to their games section and what do I find there, Monster Galaxy. Seems Bebo is taking a lot of games for Facebook and putting them on their site. No wonder that game is way popular outside of the Gaian population.

Wow really? I need to explore Bebo and check out the other games they've nabbed from Facebook xd . I wouldn't have expected to see Monster Galaxy there at least. I've always wanted to link Gaia and Facebook together but never came around to that. Though I know that was more of the 2009 era xp
I looooved that GO Player from that event. So sleek, so cute, so many colors... I should make a new outfit with that item. emotion_kirakira

Of course, I never got any of the other GO items. Too much effort.

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
The GO phones were one of the first items I quested when I joined back then. I've forgotten how awesome they were.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i wear my GO phones all the time~ they're a pretty cool item.

Golden Guildswoman

17,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pie For All! 300
I sold mine last year when I quested for some big items

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers