Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
Still have all of my GO stuff. 2007 was my first year, so nostalgia everywhere!

Questionable Mage

I don't think I remembered it existed in 2007, much less now...

Scurvy Noob

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Oh gawd I forgot until now reminded about signing up for bebo just to get those items. xd . I probably still have those items in my 2007 mule account(s) o3o. I remember the video I was watching it with a friend and we laughed at the corniness of it, and watching it again I STILL laughed at it xD. It was the humans vs vampires halloween event, right?

Fuzzy Pup

ya know, the more I keep hearing about 2007, the happier I get at how I had no access to computers that year.

Gaian

Wow, I forgot about it, even though I actually kinda like some of the GO items. It was so... so pointless.

Still, even though there were some weird things going on in '07, I really think it was the last year I loved Gaia. After that it was just a horrible downward spiral into rage and loathing. (I've mostly managed to pull through that into indifference, nowadays.)

Manly Lunatic

Hurry up the best year of Gaia, 2006.

ZURG! ZURG ZURG!

Barton Senshi

Yecartt
Oh gawd I forgot until now reminded about signing up for bebo just to get those items. xd . I probably still have those items in my 2007 mule account(s) o3o. I remember the video I was watching it with a friend and we laughed at the corniness of it, and watching it again I STILL laughed at it xD. It was the humans vs vampires halloween event, right?

Yep that was the event the animated shorts were made for. But yeah I loved everyone's reactions to having to join Bebo in order to get the items in the first place. And then when they realized how fun the widget was all the anxious waiting for the day when they could start getting the next item and the disappointment when they got double of the item they already had because of a small glitch or reset in the grants. Oh how fun those days were. xp

Gaian

If I remember right, the Bebo thing was supposed to be like Facebook... I can't remember what name I gave it but it wasn't my real name. One of my friends just made up a totally fake name that she pulled out of her a**, it was Ed something, and I had no idea who she was when she tried friending me on it XD

Scurvy Noob

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Chibi Halo
Yecartt

Yep that was the event the animated shorts were made for. But yeah I loved everyone's reactions to having to join Bebo in order to get the items in the first place. And then when they realized how fun the widget was all the anxious waiting for the day when they could start getting the next item and the disappointment when they got double of the item they already had because of a small glitch or reset in the grants. Oh how fun those days were. xp

LOL I don't even remember my user login to that site since it was the only time(s) I logged into it, or if it still exists o-o (runs to check). I slightly remember a small room/town for it. I missed that year *nostalgia mode*

Rainbow Tycoon

9,450 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I remember thinking, hahaha forget this I'm not going to do this stuff even for free items.
I'm wondering how much I was around that year. I remember the orphans, that little elephant is just adorable. And the beginning of the quest system that never went anywhere anyway. But everything else, eh. And I was certainly more stingy with what I signed up for, so I definitely did not get into that lounge thing.
I must have had more of an outside life.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
When did the virtual lounge stop? Because I absolutely do not remember it at all! (I'm an 08 )
I remember bebo and the tedious process of getting the items. XD
Looking back, 2007 was an exciting year.

Moonlight Mage

10,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Omg... no... not the orphans... NOT THE ORPHANS. I need brain bleach to wash away the horror that was that event. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff