Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rare

Weirdly 2007 was my joined year and yet I don't remember any of this.

So no, I don't remember getting that GO stuff. I do remember it skyrocketing tho.

Perfect Cutie-Pie

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I don't know if I love or hate you for making me remember all that.

Love. It's love. I miss 2007. That was a great year for me on Gaia. So many silly things and so many friendships born out of doing said silly things on Gaia together.

Perfect Cutie-Pie

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chibi Halo
          Yeah the GO Phones are a great addition to any avatar using any type of instrument or headphones. A lot of people wanted at least two pairs of those because of the musical notes and the sound vibrations.
I still have both pairs so I can do that ^_^
I haven't made a musical avatar in a while, though. I'm sure I'll do it again sometime soon.

A Friend

Oh yeaaaaah. Wasn't that one of the first legit sponsorship flash spaces?
I really hated how long it took to load. I never got any of the items legitimately because my computer was slow.

I liked the GO items, though; especially the mp3 player. It was nice.
It makes me wonder if we'll ever get another off-site space like that.

Time-traveling Senshi

Queen Pirate Bunny
I don't know if I love or hate you for making me remember all that.

Love. It's love. I miss 2007. That was a great year for me on Gaia. So many silly things and so many friendships born out of doing said silly things on Gaia together.

That was definitely a good year for a lot of us on the site. I had just come back from a three year hiatus from the site near the end of the Water Wars and I dove head first into everything the site had to offer. It was H2K7 that got me to stay on the site and brought about my first Gaia based friends and that Virtual Lounge that me and my friends waiting with anticipation for the day when we could start earning the next item in the list. Because if I remember right you had like a week or something between times when you could earn your next GO item and oh the people who complained about not being able to get that next item yet.

Intergalactic Recruit

The year I joined Gaia.. and in January, too so I was able to experience mostly all of it.

I never did that Bebo thing.. and sadly I wish the item for today for my year had been... nicer.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I use my GO Phones all the time.

ALL THE TIME.

If I hadn't used the Bebo connection I never would have gotten these bad boys. Running around a site I'd never used before was well worth it.

Mega Noob

Lol, I still have all my GO items. GO PHONES. SO COOOL.

I AM COOL WHEN I WEAR THEM. xd

Time-traveling Senshi

DC-Chan

DC You're cool all the time.

Mega Noob

Chibi Halo
DC-Chan

Only cool because I got those GO Phones. Because you're not awesome until you have all the latest imaginary tech from gaia. emotion_dealwithit

*snorts and pushes up glasses*

I'll be sure to tell this to all the other engineers tomorrow! They'll be soooooo jealous that someone said I was cool! rofl

Ugh. The GO items.
I could never get in to the Virtual Lounge, (Why, you ask? Computer problems, maybe? Prehaps I was just too lazy to sign up? Who knows. 2007 was a dark dark time for me in Gaia) but I did save like crazy to get them from the MP.
The GO Phones! Oh, how I LOVED that thing.
But where are these items now? Who knows; they certainly aren't in my inventory...

Timid Lover

14,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
The lounge was also on Facebook too.

Time-traveling Senshi

DC-Chan
Chibi Halo
DC-Chan

Only cool because I got those GO Phones. Because you're not awesome until you have all the latest imaginary tech from gaia. emotion_dealwithit

*snorts and pushes up glasses*

I'll be sure to tell this to all the other engineers tomorrow! They'll be soooooo jealous that someone said I was cool! rofl

You've been awesome for the six years I've seen you around Gaia so that makes you cool in my book. Besides, it's just not the GCD without the DC.

But yeah the GO Phones were the first real headphones people could get since the uber expensive ones back in 2003 or 2004 and the fact that they had multiple poses and colors in one item was awesome.

O.G. Strawberry

2007 the year I joined somehow I missed the GO items don't remember that at all. I do remember everything else though. The movie, the tax....and whatever else happened that year.
emotion_facepalm

Eloquent Demigod

Oh... oh that movie. I had forgotten about it until now. REPRESSED MEMORIES! ; 3;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff