Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remember Gambino's journal, where Edmund excuses himself from Gambino after he gets a call from "V?"

Following the popular theory that Edmund is the sniper, was he getting a call from a Von Helson? Are they connected somehow? Is Edmund maybe some kind of secret relative? Gambino describes Edmund leaving him for some FAMILY.

"You cannot begin to understand the importance of my work here." ~Edmund

It says in the East Spire description of the Von Helson Mansion that Edmund picked his shop location for a certain reason. To keep an eye on his...nieces maybe?

Edmund = Related to the Von Helson family!? eek
Good theory! n__n

Wheezing Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Edmund Von Helson.

Has a nice ring to it.
That is a possibility.

*Suspicious*
That a great theory.
<center>
Aww, I knew there was some reason I loved the Von Helsons! They were connected with Edmund! n___n;;

But seriously, very good theory. I blew it off as Vanessa, of course, at the time, but it is a very respectable theory. :O

GO EDMUND. <3
</center>
[.monophobia.]
Edmund Von Helson.

Has a nice ring to it.
Daddy maybe didn't die but got a scar instead? sweatdrop
[.Pushing the Sky.]
Good theory! n__n

Thanks... 3nodding
That actually makes sense. We all assumed it was Vanessa, but this makes sense too. Good work.

Aged Elder

Not a bad theory.
well if edmud did it then i like him!

Durem Witch

13,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
But the room descriptions in the VH mansion implied that Edmund likes to peep on the sisters while they're sunbathing...

ew. sweatdrop

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
Brood Mayran

It says in the East Spire description of the Von Helson Mansion that Edmund picked his shop location for a certain reason. To keep an eye on his...nieces maybe?
In his bio from the gaia olympics, it says his weakness is women. Yeah, he wanted to keep an eye on the Von Helsons, but not because they're related. wink
Brood Mayran
Remember Gambino's journal, where Edmund excuses himself from Gambino after he gets a call from "V?"

Following the popular theory that Edmund is the sniper, was he getting a call from a Von Helson? Are they connected somehow? Is Edmund maybe some kind of secret relative? Gambino describes Edmund leaving him for some FAMILY.

"You cannot begin to understand the importance of my work here." ~Edmund

Edmund = Related to the Von Helson family!? eek
..I think V meant Vanessa Remember the Olympics? Remember Vanessa and Edmund leaving the race to run off into the Love Forum? yes the mental images are disturbing aren't they?
i havent been here long.. so i dont know much about the most powerfull people on gaia...

but thats still an interesting though! you are really observent! ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces